X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Time Room in the (new) Guess Bar

What about ST room now with new location?
    somebady can tell me?
    i will be in BKK 11 DEC...
    thank
    I apologize for my English..

There are 3 ST hotels within 100m of the bar + the hotel actually above the bar. The choice is pretty extensive but I have not seen any of them myself - just pictures of the rooms above the bar which look very good - however they are invariably full so they have found out, hence the need to use the 3 other places within throwing distance.

maybe someone else has some personal experience of the other rooms.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

Mardhi, Just wall off a space somewhere in the back of the bar and we can shag in there!! Just throw down a mattress and we will bring towels and sheets from our hotels!! Make it easy on the customer!!

Comment

ST rooms or not....i will be there soon....i promise....

Comment

who know the name of hotels?...

Comment

Stop crying....there are a bunch of cheap hotels down the side sois off Soi 4. The LB's will know where to take you when you ST them I assure you.

Comment

i trust in you...thanks...

Comment

A few months ago, one girl told me that they would soon have ST rooms in that same building. They were waiting for a rental lease to expire upstairs or something. Any progress with this?

I detest the short stroll to the Soi 4 rooms, especially when they're full. And I'd suck like five times as much Guess cock if they had ST rooms on site.

Please tell me this is so.

Comment

have st room near my bar name royal nana just 300bh/1h. and swon 400 bath and nice room if u don't know where i bring u to there with me and....

Comment

Yes, I know most of the nearby places. I would love somewhere in the same building though. One day perhaps?

Comment

vivian....i would go to any st room you want!!! or anywhere else for that matter...u like the beach? we go LT?

Comment

It would have to be a LT if you wanted to go to a beach in Bangkok mate
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I stopped in the Guess Bar to have a look and a drink - some good looking girls all right. I asked one about s/t rooms and she told me that they didn't have any and we would have to go to the Rajah for 700b, sounded pretty steep to me especially from what I have heard about the rooms in that place....didn't want to walk far as I had a gf working in Hilary Bar just around the corner so decided to give it a pass. I'll definitely drop by again when I go back in a few months - hopefully there'll be something a little more convenient by then.

Comment

(LB4me2 @ May 19 2008,04:41) I stopped in the Guess Bar to have a look and a drink - some good looking girls all right. I asked one about s/t rooms and she  told me that they didn't have any and we would have to go to the Rajah for 700b, sounded pretty steep to me especially from what I have heard about the rooms in that place....didn't want to walk far as I had a gf working in Hilary Bar just around the corner so decided to give it a pass. I'll definitely drop by again when I go back in a few months - hopefully there'll be something a little more convenient by then.
                            It was perfect before with the ST rooms right in the same building. Many of us know too many people to go strolling down the street. I don't even use the rooms in NanaPlaza for the same reason. I know that some of you don't care but some do. When it is time to pick a place for Guess (3), I hope that this is taken into account.

Comment

Yeah sadly some of us do have to sneak around. I've got too many people that know me in that vacinity, and too much to lose to be caught. With a girl would be bad enough but with a LB could be career ending - LOL

I got shit faced a few weeks ago and took Ice to PB.

I was seen, luckily by the only guy i know who openly plays with LB's. Lucky call, but at least I have a new source for info.

Comment

Working...
                              X