Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Jay led installed a revolving door already....

Dieter
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Some stills of the video with his face blacked out would be cool.

Has he paid up yet? Problem is, if he was pissed he might not remember!

Funny story.

Comment

Unfortunately if the tape is in the hands of the police the video probably can't be shown for legal reasons. Also even though this is an extreme case I don't think it would be good for business to start posting videos of customers. The next time you have a drunken bender at Guess you might end up staring in your own online blooper reel.
        The idiot in question should at least make amends with Jay.
        Alan: Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael. Come on, tell me about the ladyboys.
        Michael: Oh, you mean those transsexuals? Aye, I seen them, but, you know, they're disgusting I kept away from them.
        Alan: Oh God, yeah, yeah. Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing. I don't suppose you've got any army stories about them?

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 06 2007,10:00)
          kicked the rear door of Guess bar a few nights ago
          There is a rear entrance?

Where? How do you get to it?
          If you are a LB lover, you know there always is a rear entrance. Sorry could not resist it )-

Comment

From what I have heard the guy has NOT settled up and shown himself - I certainly dont know him but most of the girls do. Lets hope he comes to his senses before something else occurs.

Oh and the video wont be shown - its currently with Lumpini Police but even if it was not, the last place it would be shown would be a forum - sorry guys - but viewing might be restricted only to the motorcycle taxi drivers in and around soi 4.

Oh and it goes without saying its not Sampler Doc or Pond.

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Dec. 08 2007,13:58) Oh and it goes without saying its not Sampler Doc or Pond.  
              well, maybe not *completely* 'without saying'...

Comment

(mardhi @ Dec. 09 2007,03:58) From what I have heard the guy has NOT settled up and shown himself - I certainly dont know him but most of the girls do. Lets hope he comes to his senses before something else occurs.

Oh and the video wont be shown - its currently with Lumpini Police but even if it was not, the last place it would be shown would be a forum - sorry guys - but viewing might be restricted only to the motorcycle taxi drivers in and around soi 4.

Oh and it goes without saying its not Sampler Doc or Pond.

Cheers
                Mardhi
                Hiya Mardhi

Do you guys know the motive?

Or is it just the case of one pissed idiot?

Curious....

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

as a poker player i say you bluffing about the video as i sure you know all the board members who go there

and you would have sent him a pm if you had a pic

all the same the guy need to face up to the problem
                  in love with nat

Comment

That's a stupid statement...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Trouble999 did you actually bother to read the thread, Mardhi never actually said it was a BM. He said it was a Bangkok local who was a guess bar regular and in case they were a board member to make amends. Also he was not positive that he knew who it was :
                      I have some idea - but Jay sure as hell knows who he is.
                      Lastly it would be impossible for him to know every BM who goes to Guess. I have been there a few times and didn't meet him (I may have passed him without knowing). After all it's Jay's bar and he has his own work commitments also BM don't wear name tags (or is there a secret handshake I don't know about).
                      Alan: Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael. Come on, tell me about the ladyboys.
                      Michael: Oh, you mean those transsexuals? Aye, I seen them, but, you know, they're disgusting I kept away from them.
                      Alan: Oh God, yeah, yeah. Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing. I don't suppose you've got any army stories about them?

Comment

(Rimmer @ Dec. 10 2007,07:09) (or is there a secret handshake I don't know about).
                        just bare your left nipple and roll up your right trouser leg
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Pssst- d o n ' t t e l l R i m m e r a b o u t t h e h-a-n-d-s-h-a-k-e.
                          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Some Thai people impress me with their memory of faces - astonishing me with their speed of recognition and accuracy. Last place in the world I would want to reside & not be recognised.

Cheers

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Dec. 10 2007,17:07) Pssst-   d o n ' t   t e l l   R i m m e r   a b o u t   t h e   h-a-n-d-s-h-a-k-e.
                              especially not in the mensroom
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

i just hope it is that they have very clear video.
                                with the thai's strong desire and ability for a painful revenge it would be bloody awful if they got the wrong guy in a case of mistaken identity.
                                though having had my house broken into once and a door smashed in, i can empathize with how jay must feel putting her money and heart into this bar to have some monkey destroy what she worked for.
                                certainly enjoying all the drama here lately. q

Comment

Working...
                                X