X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas day  & New Year Eve outfits

Christmas day outfits will be based around traditional red and white sexy santa outfits, cunningly adapted and all accompanied by thigh length boots in red, white and black. The odd stocking or twenty will probably also end up in the mix. Sounds like a perfect Christmas combo to me at least.

New Years Eve will be based around black leather corsets, stockings and whatever else they can find in leather and PVC. Guess Bar will be open VERY late on New years eve, probably somewhere around 4-5am and as always, all drinks are regular price and no cover charges.

Cheers
    Mardhi

oK - Now that we know the dress code , what will the girls be wearing ?
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

But will there be the traditional Nativity performance ?  

And if i took some Video of the performance how many of you would like the DVD version at $19.95

Comment

Only if you cut the part with the virgin birth.....

Comment

(monkeyman @ Dec. 23 2007,02:27) But will there be the traditional Nativity performance ?  
          Mardhi, Snick, and Monkeyman can be the Wise Men.

Are any of the girls virgins?

Merry Christmas!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Dec. 24 2007,10:26) Are any of the girls virgins?
            Whenever Mimy doesnt get a customer, she tells me she 'VIRJINE today'.  So as its early afternoon Christmas Eve, there may be a few on the short list  
            TT

Comment

(PigDogg @ Dec. 24 2007,03:26) Are any of the girls virgins?

Merry Christmas!
              No - thats why Jesus wasn't born in Bangkok - they couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin!
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Snick has volunteered to play Baby Jesus ,, on the stipulation that he is a Breast Fed baby and Joy is playing the Virgin Mary

Comment

(katoeylover @ Dec. 24 2007,16:51)
                  (PigDogg @ Dec. 24 2007,03:26) Are any of the girls virgins?

Merry Christmas!
                  No - thats why Jesus wasn't born in Bangkok - they couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin!  

Very true , it would probably be easier to find a virgin than a wise man , and that would be quite a feat
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Hi Mardhi, hopefully you will take some pics of the girls in the PVC and Leather? My mouth is watering and my imagination is running wild just thinking about all those hotties dressed like that. Happy New Year!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X