X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jane and Pear have left the building

I already knew about Jane leaving but found out this week Pear has also hooked up with a guy (maybe a forum reader) and left hopefully for a great life outside. In their own ways, both are great girls and lets wish them lots of luck and happiness for the future. Amazing, two of Guess bars finest, both leaving within a week.

So for those who found Jane a pain, the solution is now here and I doubt anyone ever found Pear a pain, except if they asked for it

The best news of course is the 5 new girls who have started in the last week, and probably lots more will be coming now the Jane "vetting machine" is no longer around

Cheers
    mardhi

So... good AND bad news, then?

Comment

When one back door closes another back door opens.

It's the cycle of life.

Comment

So what is Jane's current vehicle of earning
        I can't imagine she shall stay away for too long.

Comment

Hi Mardhi,

Sad to hear of Pear's departure from Guess Bar.  

She was a real delight to spend time with, and was plenty of fun between the sheets.  

The reality is had it not been for Monkeyman & you, I would never have ever barfined her.

I'm sure Jane will be back soon enough.  

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Very pleased for Pear, but sorry to see her go.  I never took her out of the bar, but she was always an asset in it.

Any bets on Eats going next?   She is looking quite stunning (despite my view she didnt need the recent hip enhancements)

Good luck to Jane - almost all the guys I've met who have barfined her say she is superb 'out of the bar'.  So I hope her relationship prospers - (and the Noks of this world are encouraged to Guess Bar   )
            TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Dec. 28 2007,00:12) Good luck to Jane - almost all the guys I've met who have barfined her say she is superb 'out of the bar'. So I hope her relationship prospers - (and the Noks of this world are encouraged to Guess Bar )
              ..so her leaving is more than just to start a new business.....it's a man/relationship too? Good for her and I hope she matures into a good business woman and partner like her sister.
              ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Yes indeed.
                I always found Jane to be great company in and out of bed, infact her appetite was quite insatiable, and after three days I needed some R&R.

Comment

Saw Jane headed to GB 10 mins ago

Comment

(pentire @ Dec. 27 2007,23:04) I can't imagine she shall stay away for too long.
                    rick · Posted on Dec. 28 2007,12:30
                    Saw Jane headed to GB 10 mins ago
                    Good Girl

Comment

I saw her in there the other night also so maybe her advertised departure maybe a bit premature.

Comment

Well she is not exactly banned - for all we know she was probably going to do some new staff interviews or maybe to remove some of the copious amounts of shoes and clothing she kept in the wardrobe given she was famous for changing outfits in time with the traffic lights on Sukhumvit changing from red to green and back again

Cheers
                        Mardhi

Comment

Yep,she was back tonight, playing pool!!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Was a pleasure to met you KL...yip Jane played pool in GB.....but in a normal street dress(sure sexy as the hell) without changing from violet to pink.....only play pool....

Dieter
                            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Dieter @ Dec. 29 2007,05:13) Was a pleasure to met you KL...yip Jane  played pool in GB.....but in a normal street dress(sure sexy as the hell) without changing from violet to pink.....only play pool....

Dieter
                              Yeah but all the girls were in normal street dress. Well sort of, but there were no uniforms.

Comment

Working...
                              X