X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ST/LT rates at The Guess Bar?

I would like to know the on going rate at the Guess bar for ST , LT or night ...just to save some time
    david

1500-3000baht + 500b/fine
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

i paid 1500-2000 long time +500 bar fine.

Dave who is 3000 or have the rates gone up since the summer?

Comment

I've no doubt some will try for 3000 "IF" they can get away with it
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

nobody will ever get an attractive lady to go with a slob for cheap, be it katoey or girl but pleae keep the prices modest, it used to be a few years ago that 1000 baht was the magic number, then some of u foolish or maybe just slobbish types started paying what you should i suppose and now alot of the girls are asking for more,, back in the day my friend a long tome boofpat likemany of you here used to tell me the girls woulld massage him the next day, clean hi place a lttle, now its strickly how much and how quick can i get out, its a broad generilization but its becoming more n more true, remeber its about money, not your little 5 or 6 inch thrill n beer belly, and yes u should pay more for being way to old to get it for cheap anyways, thats just life, no spite here, but lets keep it modest, lets have a little whore ediquitte shall we fellas.
          dax spadackel

Comment

(dax spadackel @ Jan. 07 2008,02:15) then some of u foolish or maybe just slobbish types started paying what you should i suppose and now alot of the girls are asking for more
            I've often been called foolish and slobby, and come to think of it there was one time I did pay a little too much.

In my defense however it was very late, and I didn't have any change for a 1000 Baht note.

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(david3615 @ Jan. 07 2008,00:41) ...just to save some time...
              Don't you mean "...just to save some money..." ?
              If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

then some of u foolish or maybe just slobbish types started paying what you should i suppose and now alot of the girls are asking for more
                Fuck off, asshole. Your pathetic armchair economics may work for backpackers but NOT us!

Comment

I'v paid 1500 once ( first time there) and 1000 three times for ST and pay 2000 for LT.  Throw in another 200 for "taxi" plus the barfine. I get fine service and always asked for repeat business so I must be on target.

Comment

Does the guess bar do have short time room too !!!
                    david

Comment

No they don't but they aren't far away!

Comment

(vito @ Jan. 07 2008,04:28) ... and always asked for repeat business ...
                        Me think we all being asked..don't we ?
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(dax spadackel @ Jan. 07 2008,02:15) nobody will ever get an attractive lady to go with a slob for cheap, be it katoey or girl but pleae keep the prices modest, it used to be a few years ago that 1000 baht was the magic number, then some of u foolish or maybe just slobbish types started paying what you should i suppose and now alot of the girls are asking for more,, back in the day my friend a long tome boofpat likemany of you here used to tell me the girls woulld massage him the next day, clean hi place a lttle, now its strickly how much and how quick can i get out, its a broad generilization but its becoming more n more true, remeber its about money, not your little 5 or 6 inch thrill n beer belly, and yes u should pay more for being way to old to get it for cheap anyways, thats just life, no spite here, but lets keep it modest, lets have a little whore ediquitte shall we fellas.
                          nice comment mate. I guess you are 23, have a six pack, a 13 inch cock and would never have to pay for sex. So why the fuck are you here.

Comment

i took a few from there in october most sort times were 1000-1200. the price is what the market says. if the place is full of customers the price will go up. if the place is not full of customers the price is in the buyers hand
                            for fucks sake
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(dax spadackel @ Jan. 07 2008,02:15) nobody will ever get an attractive lady to go with a slob for cheap, be it katoey or girl but pleae keep the prices modest, it used to be a few years ago that 1000 baht was the magic number, then some of u foolish or maybe just slobbish types started paying what you should i suppose and now alot of the girls are asking for more,, back in the day my friend a long tome boofpat likemany of you here used to tell me the girls woulld massage him the next day, clean hi place a lttle, now its strickly how much and how quick can i get out, its a broad generilization but its becoming more n more true, remeber its about money, not your little 5 or 6 inch thrill n beer belly, and yes u should pay more for being way to old to get it for cheap anyways, thats just life, no spite here, but lets keep it modest, lets have a little whore ediquitte shall we fellas.
                              what a complete load of shit. you are a wanker stogie you are predictable
                              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                              X