X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Femboys @ Guess Bar?

I shall be dropping by Guess Bar in Jan 2008 - having read the posts it seems like the place to hang out in the company of exotic "ladies".  Glad my internet research paid off - after getting ripped off in Patpong in "cascades".  Not the Nan Plaza heaven - but some rip off thing called Cascades in Patpong - the stairs smelt of piss for gawd's sake - but in I went - yuck.

Anyway - Guess is next up - but a query - for a newboy - be kind - could any esteemed members or regulars at Guess comment on whether there are any sweet lil femboys at Guess - the pics all look great - but sometimes a smaller breast does have its appeal?

So - grateful if anyone can give me a quick comment.

One works behind the bar named Gong , quite cute and has small breasts , sorry dont have any pics , but if you go in and ask shes there every nite .

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

(jimslim @ Jan. 05 2008,02:05)
        One works behind the bar named Gong , quite cute and has small breasts , sorry dont have any pics , but if you go in and ask shes there every nite .

thanks - i will have a chat with her when i drop in -

Comment

I think there are 7 at moment who are titless if thats your thing. Nat, Fah, Nim, Ploy, Charm and the 2 new ones who names I still dont know. Apparently another one started tonight, friend of Mimi so maybe she displays similar traits in showing off her arse. However to call any of them femboys is stretching it a bit - I dont think that term would apply to any of them, but each to their own.

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

(tamnthong @ Jan. 04 2008,19:33)
            (jimslim @ Jan. 05 2008,02:05)

thanks - i will have a chat with her when i drop in -

I think Gong has "only" eyes for Stogie and is "eagerly" awaiting his return to BKK  
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(mardhi @ Jan. 05 2008,03:50) I think there are 7 at moment who are titless if thats your thing.    Nat, Fah, Nim, Ploy, Charm and the 2 new ones who names I still dont know.    Apparently another one started tonight, friend of Mimi so maybe she displays similar traits in showing off her arse.       However to call any of them femboys is stretching it a bit - I dont think that term would apply to any of them, but each to their own.    

Cheers
              Mardhi
              sounds like quite a selection

many thanks

Comment

Eh? It sounds like NO selection. Did you read the replies?

There are NO femboys at The Guess Bar but there are some ladyboys who don't have tits!
                If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

Working...
                X