Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post op Bars? Where are they?

Hi
    on my next stay in thailand i also want to discover some post -op Bars. I know, that there are some in Patpong but i dont want to go in every bar to find out wich one is or is not.
    Wolud be very nice if somebody can tell me the names of the best postOP Bars in BKK.
    I recognized that laso Icey is post op, does somebody know in wich bar she is working?
    Thanks
    Attached Files
    bimmel

bimmel, King's Corner in Patpong is a bar that is 50% postops and 50% gg (genetic girls). You can usually spot the postops because they are better looking and on average taller than the ggs. Don't listen to the guys who say look for the boots, in the past the ggs wore boots and postops wore high heels, but no more. Icey was last reported as working in King's Corner, but that was a while ago. Not sure if she is still there.

King's Castle 3 used to have a few postops working there, but they are changing the mix - apparently to ggs and preops - not sure if they have fully made the change yet.

Also in Nana Plaza there are a few bars that have postops scattered among the ggs - Lollipop, Voodoo, Hollywood, Mandarin have had a few postops working in them before - however they will not admit it, as they are trying to pass themselves off as ggs.

So that is it in a nutshell for Bkk. In Pattaya there is no dedicated bar for postops, you will find a few scattered throughout the gg bars, and occasionally a few working out of Jenny Star Bar, and Linda Bar on Walking Street.

In Phuket Soi Bangla has a few postops scattered among the gg bars as well. Tequila Bar is where Linly and Jeab can sometimes be found.

Hope this helps!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Brilliant summary of the current scene...
      I'm just hazarding a guess here...

Comment

thanks a lot
        this will help me very much
        of course i will report here the highlights of my visit.
        bimmel

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Phuket, but for post op action, I would definitely give the place a visit.

Soi Katoey in Patong is the best place to look from a numbers perspective, especially Tequila Bar as Rxpharm mentions.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Attached Files
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I just came home from KC3 and it was pretty good.
            Had my first post-op tonight, and to be honest, nothing to write home about. At least now i donĀ“t have to wonder anymore.

Comment

Whenever I see that signature (Rust never sleeps) I have to mentally run that eight (or nine) note classic!

Comment

Working...
              X