X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Obsessions

F--k me the first time I plan to go to Guess and Cascade Bar they decide to close. So where is Obseessions ? and where are the LB haunts in Patpong??

My flights are booked and a deluxe room in the Majestic Grand and no Nana near by........help me yopu experienced guys???? what, where, whom to you advise.

Obsessions is in Nana Plaza, Ground Floor, at the back right. It is located right beside Hollywood Bar (gg).

I don't know where you read that Cascades is closed - Guess Bar will be open until near the end of November, when they will relocate.

Patpong has King's Castle 3 - which is now a mixed lb and gg bar (preop lbs and a few postop lbs), and King's Corner which is a mix of 50% postop lbs and 50% ggs.

As for who to contact, you can read the forum - but as many have said so often, the best thing is not to preplan, just go with the flow.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(millwall @ Oct. 26 2007,21:52) F--k me the first time I plan to go to Guess and Cascade Bar they decide to close.  So where is Obseessions ? and where are the LB haunts in Patpong??

My flights are booked and a deluxe room in the Majestic Grand and no Nana near by........help me yopu experienced guys???? what, where, whom to you advise.
      No Nana near by are you joking. It is about a 3 minute walk from the Majestic Grande to Nana. Also would love to know where you heard Cascades was closing?

Obsessions you can't miss it walk into Nana walk past big dogs on your left and lucky lukes on your right. Go to right side of the Pharaoh bar which is straight ahead and walk all the way to the back of the complex. Obsessions will be directly in front of you on the back wall.

I have a map somewhere will find it and post.

Comment

When you enter Nana from Soi 4 where you see Big Dogs on the map... just stay to the right and walk to the back and you'll no doubt see the Obsessions sign and a few Ladyboys hanging around out front.
        When you walk into Obsessions you€™ll instantly have 6 ladies swarm around you€¦ since it€™s your first time and they will know this€¦ they can tell€¦ have fun!
        Attached Files

Comment

Nana Entrance... view from Marriott Hotel.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nana Street Entrance... this is where you enter off of Soi 4.
            Attached Files

Comment

Obsessions Sign
              Attached Files

Comment

Guys, if you read the Guess Bar forum it says that nana plaza is closing so I assume it means the whole building at the end of November....I may be wrong

Comment

(millwall @ Oct. 26 2007,23:07) Guys, if you read the Guess Bar forum it says that nana plaza is closing so I assume it means the whole building at the end of November....I may be wrong
                  You might want to read again. The Guess bar building which is on soi 1 has been sold and is closing not Nana plaza which is on soi 4.

Comment

Soi 1 beer bar complex - Guess Bar (closing end november)
                    Nana Plaza (soi 4) - Obsessions, Casanova, Temptations and Cascades (Not closing)
                    Patpong - Kings Castle 3 and Kings Corner

Comment

Thanks guys I have never been there and thought that the Nana Plaza was one building when people mention floors etc. I'm just a stupid horny Brit....I am sure you understand.

Comment

Nana sure looks like a seedy shit hole in the daytime,

it's best viewed at night imo...

good luck and have fun, don't check your brain at the airport though

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Monkey @ Oct. 26 2007,22:06) Nana sure looks like a seedy shit hole in the daytime,
                          Err.... Nana IS a seedy hole!.....

You shouldn't need daylight to work that out.

But it does contain two of the best ladyboy bars in Thailand - probably the world.

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Oct. 26 2007,22:26) Err.... Nana IS a seedy hole!.....
                            are you kidding me?

the only thing seedy about it at night are the punters at Big Dogs clocking you on the way in

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Monkey @ Oct. 26 2007,22:06) don't check your brain at the airport though

That is hell of an assumption, that he has a brain....
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X