Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LB massage parlors in BKK (or bars with rooms)?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB massage parlors in BKK (or bars with rooms)?

Hi guys (and gals?),

I'll be visiting Bangkok for the first time in a couple of weeks.  In fact, I'm a "virgin" in every sense of the word, because I've never had a LB experience either.  Thing is, I'll be going with a friend, so I want to be very discreet (ie, no bringing a LB back to the hotel lol).

I was wondering if there were any massage parlors, or any places with rooms for use.   Do any of the bars have rooms upstairs?  (From reading through the rookie post, it seems like they do.)  I just wanted to know in advance because I could just picture a scenario... first time in BKK, clueless, in a LB bar surrounded by beautiful ladyboys.  I'll have a really good buzz from the drinks, not to mention all my senses overloaded with all the ladyboys all over the place.  I could see myself saying, fuck it, let's go back to my hotel.  Only to run into my friend at the hotel and have to defend myself by saying, "I thought she was a chick, I swear!"

Or is it reasonable to be able to find a room/motel easily around the bars?

Sorry to get you all involved in my pre-planning paranoia phase lol.  But I want to have a rough plan of action because I don't want anyone I know from home to know about this, and also simply because I don't know my way around Bangkok whatsoever.

Thanks in advance!

There are short time rooms available near all the bars in BKK...at Guess and NEP they are even in the same building/complex...Just tell the girl and she will direct you...
    they all know exactly where they are...

And some of the girls are so passable your friend might not know the she is actually a ladyboy hanging on your arm....
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 30 2007,22:35) And some of the girls are so passable your friend might not know the she is actually a ladyboy hanging on your arm....
      well at least until she hits on the friend and he gets......surprised!

Good luck on your adventure. Be sure to let us know how it turns out.

Comment

Hi guys

I just graduated massage school. PM if interested

Comment

Secretweapon there are loads of posts about this, most of the bars have short time rooms and if not there are short time hotels very close.
          hardpaolo

Comment

Working...
          X