X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patpong

been twice to bkk now so i know nana and suk road, but next trip might try patpong, i think kings 1 and 3
    mate told me ,but any other lb bars say like cascades in patpong many thanks

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

In Patpong there is one fully dedicated lb bar, King's Castle 3 (KC3), which has a mix of postop (about 30%) and preop (about 70%) lbs. (thanks for the correction jadeite!)

King's Corner is another bar that has lbs, but the mix there is 50% postop lbs and 50% ggs (genetic girls).

The postops at King's Corner tend to be quite beautiful, more than the gg's so it is usually easy to tell, plus they alternate getting up on the stage, one time it will be the lbs, the next will be the ggs.

Another bar called Pinocchio's has a few preop lbs - I have not been there myself, but it is also known as a blowjob bar, and is open earlier in the day than the other two.

Be aware the prices for KC3 and KC tend to be higher than Nana Plaza, both for the lbs and the drinks.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Good info, but a couple corrections:

1. The name of the dedicated lb bar is King Castle 3

2. Drink/barfines are 100/500 baht in patpong vs 125+/600 in Nana. Ladydrinks are also cheaper in patpong.

Also in patpong, there are freelancer lb's roaming the alleys connecting soi 1 to soi 2. As closing time approaches, more will be around, some spilling out from the bars.

Comment

I would have to say the post-ops out number the pre-ops at King Castle III.

Comment

not yet still pre more than post
            Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

in KC3 they tend to be a little pushy but not really a big deal
              IMO the drinks are better and cheaper in KC3 but you have more LB choice in Nana.
              my suggestion take a lady in nana and go for a drink to Guess bar
              Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

The ratio of postop to preops at KC 3 varies because there are some lbs who are not salaried working there. Many of these lbs work when they feel the need for cash in between their Singapore/HK tours, or they may be university students working on days they do not have classes.

It is possible there are a few nights the postops may outnumber the preops, but typically the ratio is around 70% preops, 30% postops.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I agree that KC3 has more pre-ops but no idea what ratio as RXPharm says, they are a transient crowd. Lots of the post ops prefer working in Kings Corner where they feel more chance of being treated as a real girl. I know a lot of the better looking Pre-ops are now in Guess Bar, at least 6 on salary and plenty more freelancers.

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

went to Patpong myself last week, after 2.5 years of living here!! took a GG with me but hit a few bars about 12pm, some nice views down there but nothing better than Nana/Cowboy and to be honest too many damm tourists getting in the way.
                    Must say that i dont think i have been missing anything, will prob try again sometime but for now will be staying the right side of Rama IV.

Comment

Working...
                    X