Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB's in Patpong?

Hi.

Which bars in Patpong are the LB bars? I know King's Castle is, but is there more than one King's Castle? (I normally go to Nana, not to The Pong).

Are the LB bars there pre-op/post-op or mixed?

Are there other LB bars in The Pong?

Are there any freelancers there wandering the streets such as lower Sukhumwit?

Finally, are there ST hotels around Patpong, or do any of the LB bars have ST rooms attached?

Thanks in advance if you can help.

KC3 is the main ladyboy bar, 50-50 pre-ops to post ops, and a favourite of our Tomcat.

Kings Corner is all post-op i think, someone will confirm this.

There is also the new Guess bar in Suk1 and there are loads of freelancers working lower suk from 11pm onwards.

Sorry cant help with ST hotels!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Actually King's Corner (KC) is 50% postop and 50% ggs. They dance in groups so it is usually easy to know when the postop are up dancing (more beautiful and generally do not wear boots), and when the ggs are dancing.

Yes, there is a ST hotel near KC, which many of the ladies suggest if ST is your wish.

Apparently there are a few lbs in Pinnochio's bar as well who are there in the afternoon.

Later in the night there is a King's Lounge right across from King's Corner where many lbs will work freelance. Generally will be a mix of postop, preops, and ggs. LBs will show up later, ggs are there earlier.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks for the info. Appreciated!

Comment

If you walk past King Corner going towards Suwarong Rd, the upstairs bar on the right has 3ladyboys most nights... its a King bar but i cant remember the name...
          maybe K2....

K3 has gone gone down in the bar stakes lately and i mainly go Obessions now.....KC3 was at its peak 5-6 years ago and has never recoverd......It worth a look in though as are all the bars... you never know...

there are loads of ST rooms in Patpong

Comment

I found KC3 to be the biggest hassle. The ST rooms are more expensive than NEP. Some very nice preops there but I much prefer NEP.

Comment

Working...
            X