Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sukhumvit Ladyboys after 1am

Hi,

Does anyone have any experiences with freelance ladyboys walking around Sukhumvit (especially around NEP) after all the bars have closed?

I've noticed quite a few stunners but always been a bit nervous about taking home a street walker. Has anyone had any bad experiences?

Is it safe? Obviously the bars are better but they close down a bit too early.

Thanks for any information you have.

Hi,
    there are a lot of freelancers about but there are also a large number of bar girls who haven't been barfined that night or are just looking for a bit extra.

Try and pick one that you have recognized from the bars.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Thanks for the advice.

BTW, who is the STUNNER in your avatar? She looks like a sweetie.

Comment

This has been discussed many times. If you are relatively new to the game then it may be better to take a girl from a bar. You then have some (not much) come back the next day with the bars Mamasan. On the other hand if you prepare your room **BEFORE** you go out (securing all valuables etc) and you make sure the girls ID card is left at the hotel desk then why not. Many a Diamond in the rough, and as mentioned above many of the girls you see are from bars anyway, just looking for an extra customer. Go for it!

Comment

May seem like an odd remark, but as far as picking up freelancers, I'd probably feel more at ease with the usual suspects one finds out the front of Nana Plaza at closing time, than those found at many other locations.

Certainly need to take all the standard precautions with your valuables, but that goes without saying.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(jollyjeebus @ Dec. 20 2006,15:51) Is it safe?  Obviously the bars are better but they close down a bit too early.
            Yes and no. Better going to an hourly hotel with a freelancer. But then you spend some 300 + baht which ic almost the barfine price to pay at a club. Plus you always have this sense of danger..unless you like that as a thrill..
            I have brought few freelancers to the hotel room and nothing happened but I heard and read horror stories.
            Again, search about the topic an dyou'll find tons of postings.
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Thanks for all the tips. I'll definitely plan on using a short time hotel as an extra precaution.

I actually had a pretty bad experience with a street walker in Phuket about a year ago. Being a "newbie," I made the mistake of paying up front without really specifying what I wanted, which had some interesting consequences.

I do have two unrelated questions.

Does anyone know the name of the ladyboy in Katoeylover's avatar?

And also does anyone know the name of the ladyboy in koykaeng's avatar?

Thanks again for all the information. This is by far the best resource available for those who prefer a girl with "something extra."

Comment

(Torurot @ Dec. 20 2006,16:42) You then have some (not much) come back the next day with the bars Mamasan.
                I am quite new to the ladyboy bar scene... What do you mean some come back with the mamasan? The mamasan comes to your hotel?

Sorry if it's a stupid question but thanks again for the advice.

Comment

What do you mean some come back with the mamasan? The mamasan comes to your hotel?
                  It means that if the girl does something bad, you can go to the mamasan at the bar she works at and complain. Some mamasand will take your side and give the girl a bollocking.......others might not

But with a steetwalker, you have zero comeback
                  Mister Arse

Comment

The girl in Katoeylovers avatar is Anna who works in Obsession.

I did know (as he told me before) who is in Koykaengs but as I have the memory of a bucket full of holes, I can't think of her name.

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

Who's that tall, light skinned, post-op standing in front of NEP all the time? She looks Chinese and is fairly attractive, but I never BF'ed her.

Comment

Yes, some of the best of the best dont work at bars, you can catch Arreya at the NEP 1 am show sometimes
                        2000 baht boom bamm bang..
                        jeffreyscott

Comment

Working...
                        X