Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambien in Bangkok

hi!

I am usually fine with jetlag and can usually sleep on the plane. For some reason, I am not doing very well this time around.

So:

1) Can I get it in BKK without prescription like Kamagra?

2) If that's can not be done, I understand medical treatment is supposely much cheaper in BKK. Can anyone give me a recommendation of a English speaking docotor and cost range for a quick consulatation to get a script?

thanks in advance.

This might help...

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....+stores

Comment

Its a controlled substance, you cannot get it in a pharmacy, only from a hospital.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

My Doc gives me a Rx for 15 Imovane 7.5 MG before if go on any trip around the World. This stuff really knocks you out no matter what for about 7 hour... and I only need half a tab.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imovane

A word of Caution if you use it on a Plane.

I took a full dose (7.5 Mg) about an hour into an 8 hour flight... it was a night flight and was arriving in BKK at 5 AM. I was awakened by the Stewardess just as the plane was descending to land in BKK... I had slept through the entire flight! When she woke me up... I looked out the window and could see we were under 10,000 feet and on the approach... I quickly got up out of my seat and ran into the lavatory to piss... I had to really badly... the stewardess was banging on the door telling me to get back to my seat... I just kept on pissing and pissing... Just as I got back to my seat and sat down the plane hit the ground ! Man that was close!!!!!

The good thing was I didn't have any Jet-lag and was totally ajusted to Thai time.

Comment

(Snick @ Nov. 27 2006,08:17) Its a controlled substance, you cannot get it in a pharmacy, only from a hospital.
          How about we Kick the Shit out of him and send him to the Hospital because he Only has 14post's.

That'll get him the Drugs he needs.

You can thank me Later Mr. kanchou
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

When I last checked a year or so ago, Ambien wasn't approved by sale in Thailand at all, not even by hospitals, and wasn't available anywhere. It was classified as a banned drug.

Of course, Ambian has only been the standard sleeping medication in the US for, oh, about twenty-five years, and now it's being replaced by more advance formulations, so one of these days these yo-yos here might actually catch up with the rest of civilization and approve it for sale in Thailand, too. Say in about another twenty-five years or so when it is obsolete everywhere else.

Meanwhile, you'll have to make do with yaba, coke, and heroin. Those are all drugs that are readily available here.

Comment

Thanks for all who replied.

As the linked post says, the pharmacies around Paptong may be more relaxed, I may use that excuse to visit Kings Castle, as if I needed one.

As for my low post count, since this is my first short visit to BKK, it's not like I had a lot to say until now. But there is that large international hotel near the new Guess Bar, maybe I can use one of their check-up package to score a prescription for something on my return flight.

Comment

Zopiclone (sold as Imovane®, Zimovane®) works great too

Comment

Atarax is sold without prescription in Thailand. It is really a anti-histamin, but like other older anti-allergic medication like Alimemazin and Prometazin it is now being used as a sedative (sleeping medication). I think all these three alternatives are better than Imovane.
                  Melatonin is another alternative. Atarax you can use 10-30 mg, Melatonine is mostly used in 3mg capsules.

Comment

You can buy Sonata and Ambien under their generic names Zaleplon and Zolpidem Tartrate online without a prescription from this site:

http://budgetmedicines.com/default....c154ea5
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I took a look at the link you provided. Odd that they accept no form of payment other than Visa and specifically say they will not accept Mastercard. I don't think I've ever seen a vendor doing that before.

The site is also silent as to the physical location from which they ship. Any idea where it is?

Comment

Vendor is located in Mexico...I have purchased from them once or twice and experienced no problems...But I'm located in California...so merchandise dosen't travel far...

I'm not endorsing them...just suggesting that there might be other sources for the drugs...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Appreciate that. Thanks.

Comment

not only does the good people of this thread know a lot about lb;s but they are also walking chemists.my gp dosent know any of this stuff
                            rustydick

Comment

Working...
                            X