X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Trip to Bangkok

[B]I plan on visiting Bangkok, I have a few questions. Is there a recommended time of the year?
    Reading the forum,I see where the girls wear numbers, i presume this is now you select the girl you want.
    Is there any bias on age? I'm 60.
    Any suggestions that are provided will be appreciated.

Thank You

walk in the bar wave money and fuck em all
    seriously age does not matter, money\ matters all . pay 1000-1500 for a sh0rt time
    p[ick the one you like via number or if shes with you chatting and you like her.how ahrd is it?? hell its not hard at all
    or maybe it will be:"))
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I'm an old shit too...so don't worry age doesn't matter in LOS...

Donny the Flash is absolutely 100% correct...all that matters is money...

The best time to go is anytime between January and December....Just kinda sorta joking...High season is now and low season starts around May or so...I think...

I've only been during low season, but I'm heading back in January until???

I never pay any attention to the numbers the girls wear...I select on looks and how they shake their cute ass...

Buy her (or them) a drink...chat her up and you'll fall in love...

When you finalize your plans, post on the calendar forum and I'm certain some ATS regulars will meet up with you and help introduce you to Nana...

I envy you...I'll never forget my first night...

kahuna
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

If your going there simply to get laid and nothing else it doesen't matter when you go... i went for the first time 2 years ago and was the low season but it didn't matter as i slept most of the day and was in the bars at night or back in my hotel room but it was humid and seems i wasn't walking outside alot the rain didn't matter.

I am however coming back in febuary which so i hear is the best time of the year to go, fine weather and a little less humid and plan to do some sightseeing/tourist things this time around which i recomend you do as well but first time you will have a blast.

Have fun!

Comment

going feb march myself

Doing an asian tour business and pleasure

singapore a week
          bkk only 4 days
          kul only 3 days
          subarya maybe 3 if get free from jkt

Comment

(usmcret83 @ Nov. 21 2006,15:00) [B]I plan on visiting Bangkok, I have a few questions. Is there a recommended  time of the year?
            Reading the forum,I see where the girls wear numbers, i presume this is now you select the girl you want.
            Is there any bias on age? I'm 60.
            Any suggestions that are provided will be appreciated.

Thank You
            Just march yourself in there, don't worry about how old, I look like Boris Karloff's stand in & I am no spring chicken either. "Money Number One" you are a mobile ATM to them. Try to be clean & reasonbly sobre & you will be fine.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

the plan is the following...

Big lagguage empty... buy cheap clothes here.... Bring a camera, KY cream and CONDOMS

Diablo le GREC

p.s. money as well

Comment

If you are going to Phuket, hotels are cheaper during the off season. Doesn't seem to apply in BKK. Don't know about Pattaya. I normally go during May or October because of scheduling reasons. Being from Arizona it is always humid there. Hang at the pool during the day and the bars at night. You will have a great time.
                Justbob

Comment

To all who responded to my questions, thank you.

Comment

Good luck. Please let us know how you get on...

Comment

x2. Please bring us back some photos.
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

"you are a mobile ATM to them"

made my day

Comment

As somebody who is new to Bangkok, but not totally new to LB scene. Not experienced by any mean. But I just completed a tour of all NEP LB bar and Guess Bar tonight.

I think Obession and the Cascade have the best looking LBs around. However, with their service staff and culture, I don't think I will go back to Obession. I had read about the complains before, but until I experienced it myself, I didn't think it was real in any service industry. Cassnova has its own niche, you go there because you know what you are looking for. Temption is ok, but small. Those whose galleries I liked was not there when I was there.(Tar, etc.)

Guess Bar is really a breath of fresh air. No load music and better lightning, you can really talk to the girls, instead of yelling at them.

There was one disappointment for me. But I am just chalking it up as learning experience. If you pick someone how don't speak much English, and you don't speak Thai. Make VERY SURE that her "friend" had translate the requirement for you first. I won't go into the details. But I learned my lesson. Until I come to Thailand more often and learn to speak some Thai, I won't barfine Lbs I can not speak English with relying on their friend as go-between. But the way I looked at it was, it's always a crapshot between your personal chemistry once you leave the bar and get into a room. With anything in life, you just take caculated risks. You win some, you loose some.

Comment

Working...
                          X