First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone been with sydney of cassanova?

she looks sexy to me,
    any reports?

Sydney aka Pang, aka Stephanie, whatever name she is using at the time is a fantastic lady.

Have had the pleasure of a few nights out with her and she is great for a night out, and is one of the best lb experiences i have had and would recommend her to anyone. So get yourself down to Cassanova and have a great night, i cant wait untill i am back as i will definately be seeing her again .

Comment

lots of people have only good things to say about her. I seem to be the only one who wasn't too impressed.

Nice, friendly girl who is very affectionate in the bar. However, when we were together she wouldn't shut up about her french boyfriend and eventually bored the tits off me (she tried showing me cock shots of him on her mobile phone - no thanks!!!). I lost interest very quickly.

But, as they say, YMMV. Give her a twirl - if you don't hit it off, just go back to Casanova (or any of the other LB bars) and pick another one. There's hundreds of them and you'll find some that are right for you.

At the time, she was going by the names Alex and Pang ... god knows how many she has.
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Jonkeyes...

Syndey or Pang is a great fuck both ways... She will do you and she will let you do her however she likes to be bottom not top... Great Body... one of the best on Casanova (together with her baby Belle or Anabell and Nadia).

Where the problems start is that she is obsessive and selfish... Once you go with her once, she will expect you that the next time you return to be the only ONE that you pick up... She will make a lot of noise and put faces if you go back and you do not pick up her for a drink or whatever...

Anyway if you Fancy her go for Her... I would personally recommend you to go with her Baby, Belle, much younger, much better looking and great character

Diablo

Comment

Working...
        X