X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels/nana disco

A non lady boy lover happened apon angels or nana disco he reported that place was full of lady boys last sighting of him he was running back to his hotel .

Mind you this is a friend who i told be careful of the hot bath springs in japan that some are couples and not divered . hmm did he listen to me nope he had walk closely behind his wife for about 500 hunred meters as he did not take a towel

I did check web i did find a pic it is from another web site do i risk and show it.

let me know ratings just curious

huh?

Comment

ok i'm lost.

Comment

(rommel @ Oct. 22 2006,08:17) ok i'm lost.
        ok ok i had 12 jd and pepsi max when i wrote this

Comment

(david123au @ Oct. 21 2006,20:40) A non lady boy lover happened apon angels or nana disco he reported that place was full of lady boys last sighting of him he was running back to his hotel .

Mind you this is a friend who i told be careful of the hot bath springs in japan that some are couples and not divered . hmm did he listen to me nope he had walk closely behind his wife for about 500 hunred meters as he did not take a towel

I did check web i did find a pic it is from another web site do i risk and show it.

let me know ratings just curious

Angels/nana disco reported to have lady boy content site also suggests same .There is a pic i was given but i think is from another web site and looks like a show.

Any way no jds and pepsi max tonight

Comment

Just adding my "huh?" to this guy's 2nd post trying to clarify his 1st post. Sounds as if he is still high.

Comment

To add some clarification to this thread, there was information on another forum about Angel's Disco in Nana Hotel. This place is known for banning lbs. The post in the other forum stated that there was an lb show at Angel's Disco recently and photos of the same. This led to speculation that if an lb show was allowed, perhaps lbs would be also allowed to enter the Disco. So far no verification of the same.

Hope this helps!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

please give info about the other forum if we are allowed to mention it here.
                thanks

Comment

(rxpharm @ Oct. 23 2006,00:02) To add some clarification to this thread, there was information on another forum about Angel's Disco in Nana Hotel.  This place is known for banning lbs.  The post in the other forum stated that there was an lb show at Angel's Disco recently and photos of the same.  This led to speculation that if an lb show was allowed, perhaps lbs would be also allowed to enter the Disco.  So far no verification of the same.

Hope this helps!
                  Thanks rx

I mite have to get you to proff read for me

Thanks mate

Just type in any search engine angels thailand will take you there

Comment

i have seen that pic too. i heard nana disco used some lb dancers, but the general mob was banned. i think bkk-may once told me she danced there ..

not a place to go anymore. the cc is damn high, and if you want a gg you can wait in the lobby. in the good "old" days though, free entrance and the place was a spectacle .. better go to thermae ...

Comment

any LB's in thermae?

Last time i went it was a complete DUMP. And only a couple of horrific skinny GG's who were past their "sell by date".

Comment

i dont think the lbs are allowed in there either. thermae is definately not a "hi-so" place, but the girls are usually not that pushy, so its an ok place to have beer and look-see, but as you mentioned, not many stunners to be found there. the place is well-known or infamous of being a freak-show. i must admit from what i saw outisde of pembridge(sp!? earls court area, london), i would choose thermae any day- even lindas bar and hi-boss

Comment

The Thermae of OLD was well known or infamous and truely was a freak show when it was dusk to dawn, and rumoured to be owned and operated by the senior officers of BKK finest. If you couldn't pick something up in Thermae you were probably one of the undead. Twas a great place to go after every where else closed. The new one is just plain crap with NIL atmospere, although a few nice little LB's have been seen to hang around the food carts out the front after midnightish, perhaps earlier.

Comment

Yes outside the Ruamchitt where the new Thermae is there are often many Nana lb's grabbing and fter work snack and looking for some more baht.

I would not bother with the Thermae itself though in fact I never actually saw anyone go in there.

Comment

I was curious thats why i asked as everytime you type in bkk nightlife jennys comes up.
                              From the pic i saw deffently no talent what so ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X