Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cascades

Have read a lot about cascades in NEP.
    Anyone have any advice if its a good place for a first timer to the LB. scene???
    Thanx in advance!!
    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Yes!

Comment

-----S E A R C H---------------------------
      ain't life grand

Comment

For a first timer there all going to be about the same, you pays your money and..........

Im sure someone will be around when you get here Gizmo, keep your eye on the board

Comment

it's as good as any - just dive in!
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

Since you are asking for some sound advice and it appears that some find it more amusing to post trite responses I will attempt to give you my opinion. Like most of the LB bars in Nana, you will be approached by a number of LB'S when you enter the place and encouraged to buy them a drink. It will not be ususual for two, three or even four of them to sit with you and this can make for an uncomfortable situation if you have never experianced this before. Just try to relax, smile and tell them "No Thanks" and they will not bother you. As the girls walk by your table they might stop and give you a seductive look and if they perceive that you might be interested they will sit with you.
            Keep reading posts on this forum and you will be well prepared to deal with the situations that come up. It is well worth the time and effort and makes for a more enjoyable time in the bars. Good luck, have a great time.

Comment

Nana is the best place to be. Another LadyBoy bar is Kings Castel 3 in Patpong. I recommend staying away form there as the girls are way too pushy and not worth the hassle. Nana has more than enough to fill any mans fantasy 

Comment

(PogueMahone @ Oct. 23 2006,21:17) Since you are asking for some sound advice and it appears that some find it more amusing to post trite responses I will attempt to give you my opinion.  Like most of the LB bars in Nana, you will be approached by a number of LB'S when you enter the place and encouraged to buy them a drink.  It will not be ususual for two, three or even four of them to sit with you and this can make for an uncomfortable situation if you have never experianced this before.  Just try to relax, smile and tell them "No Thanks" and they will not bother you.  As the girls walk by your table they might stop and give you a seductive look and if they perceive that you might be interested they will sit with you.  
                Keep reading posts on this forum and you will be well prepared to deal with the situations that come up.  It is well worth the time and effort and makes for a more enjoyable time in the bars.  Good luck, have a great time.
                You're full of it PM...no one gave a "trite" response...If anything is trite it's your response (Trite: worn out by constant repitition)...This same question has been asked and answered hundreds of times...If you use the Forum search function Gizmo as Randyman has suggested you will find more info than you can absorb...that's why it is there...

But I'll add a little more "trite"....

First, there are 60 to 80 ladies in Cascades at any one time...4 or 5 or more just lurking at entrance....waiting to greet and seat you as you walk by...and they won't ask if they can sit next to you...they just will...and on you and over you and in front and behind...and as the ladies walk by (there are no tables in Cascades...it's stadium style seating) the sign that you're interested is if you are breathing...

And they will all likely know right away that you have never been in the bar before...

And Cascade is no different than any of the other Nana bars...at all the bars, ladies hang at the entrance to hopefully catch the new customers...

But you will have a great time and you will never ever forget your first visit to a ladyboy bar in BKK...

Now search around and you will read what others have to say...somplace there is even a short video clip shot inside Cascades by Bam as I recall...And I guarantee all the advice you will read and hear will all be lost once you step inside the bar...Just enjoy..

And PM...get off your fucking makeshift soap box...Who died and made you perfect???

kahuna
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Oct. 23 2006,23:29) ...somplace there is even a short video clip shot inside Cascades by Bam as I recall...
                  Video I shot is on this thread.....
                  http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin/boar...=ST;f=7;t=4291

This is my Photo thread...
                  http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin/boar...=ST;f=7;t=4315

Be sure to ask the mamasang first before taking any photos in a bar!

Comment

Thank's to all of you!
                    At least i know what to expect now!!
                    Look's like a fun place, will sure give it a try!!
                    thanks for the pics & vid. Bam!!
                    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Hello Bam

Good Videos. You have more?

Thank's Trickel

Comment

I wanna go back.

Comment

Actually my $99.00 membership fee made me King Shit of Turd Island, just like yourself. I just happen to have to the "stones" to state my opinion, popular or not, makes no difference to me. People ask for advice, I try to give it to them based on what I have learned with no pithy and clever remarks. Try it sometime and remember that we are only small turds in a dixie cup. Lighten up and get yourself layed.

Comment

and this can make for an uncomfortable situation if you have never experianced this before.
                            It's just as uncomfortable the 100th fucking time it happens!

Comment

I actually don't hate the bars, I think I just somehow ignore the music as I never really hear it.

I am just a voyeur and love just sitting there drinking my Singha checking out the scenery. Even after all this time I am still like a kid in a candy store foaming at the mouth at the possibilities.

To be honest on my first few visits I did get attacked and quite enjoyed the attention but it gets old pretty quickly and now I just get left to my own devices.

Comment

Working...
                              X