X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sukhumvit After 1am

I usually stick away from freelancers as would prefer the LB to know if she causes trouble I can take it up with the bar the next night (although reading the board the bar does fuck all about it anyway) However my next trip I arrive at 10.45 at night on a Wednesday and depending on the time it takes to get through customs, taxi to hotel, shit, shower, shave, Nana there is a chance I may be after 1am before I can come out to play. Reading Thai visa some people are in the Sukhumvit area 40 mins after landing, others it's 2 hours. Is there a recomended area after 1am where most LB's hang out. I hear out front of Nana Disco may be a goer but that info is dated and may longer be the case. If anyone knows where to go to between 1-2am to pick up a girl your help will be much appreciated. Don't want to spend my first night in Thailand alone.
    Beer Baron

there are loads of open air bars on sukhumvit where a lot of the bar girls go after closing.

There will be no shortage!!

Last trip I arrived at 9.00pm and was in Bigdogs by 10.30...
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

KL is right...loads of them around by Coffee World right past the Majestic...
      Tables full of them at the open air bars all looking for dates...Sometimes the
      ladies from Nana bars will also make an appearance...They are usually there
      well past 2 am....
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Sukumvit from Soi 5 - 7 around the food stalls.

Nana Carpark is the best bet. Greatest show on earth. You can even buy a cold beer from the large "bag lady" who trawls the car park. She will NOT rip you off.

Comment

This sort of feed back is all good, lets thank AST for the privlage Thanks guy you have a fantastic site

Comment

You should be able to find LBs about within 500yds of Nana up to about 0430-0500hrs, the street social eating / drinking scene at the mini street bars / BBQs is amazing.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Bars were 2am closing last weekend, so you have an extra hour to get there
              Mister Arse

Comment

Hui Kwang night market is also a nice place to go around 3-4am, as that's where a lot of the bar girls (i.e. LBs) go to eat and meet up with their friends. Of course they're all willing to go back with you.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Is there still this nice club with the roof terrace corner soi1/Sukhumvit that has open until the morning?

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Just got back last monday and I agree with the previous comments. Check out the LB's leaving nana at 2am, I saw a lot lot of them eating at the outside tables between soi 5 and soi 7. Be careful of the few hanging around the corner of soi 4 and sukhumvit one of them tried grabbing the ol' crotch routine while the other hand went for my pocket but I managed to push her off.

I liked obsessions in nana, some very hot girls.

Comment

Put on a blindfold and throw a dart. you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Soi Cee Ratchada road. This is a complex of about 20 bars on
                        soi 4 Ratchadaprisek that usually start happening around 11PM. many
                        cabaret girls hang in these places after their shows end and you
                        will also see many roaming around the parking lot and between the
                        bars. If you like real girls this is a great place also, and if you
                        are a white westerner you will find yourself in exclusive company;
                        this place is 99% Thai and you will stand out and draw attention to
                        yourself, always a good thing! Try Vice Versa and Rad. downside;
                        lack of english from many of the people that hang there [this is a
                        locals place] and lots of post-ops from the Cabaret crowd; always
                        ask first.

3] Hollywood Disco. Also on Ratchadaprosek road and walking
                        distance from Soi Cee, this large and loud disco holds about 1500
                        people and is also a locals hangout, although the occassional
                        tourist finds it. Lots of ladyboys in here, they hang out and dance
                        with their friends in packs. Usually happening between about 11PM
                        and 130AM [used to be MUCH later when Bangkok was more fun].
                        downside; conversing almost impossible with the music at jet-engine
                        levels. remember the tell-tale sign when trying to spot the
                        ladyboys in these straight bars around soi cee; ladyboys play with
                        their hair much more than any real girl ever would, and are also
                        usually cuter.

4] Bali Seafood. Little known secret I am sharing with you lads;
                        take advantage of it! At the exit from Hollywood disco and also
                        about a 300 meter walk from Soi Cee on Ratchada is the Bali
                        Seafood. This place doesn't even open until around midnight and you
                        can still get food and beer until sunrise, and it's always packed
                        between thursday and saturday with about 1000 people; it's a huge
                        indoor/outdoor place. Great place to meet girls or ladyboys, they
                        all come here from Nana Plaza and Patpong and Soi Cee for some late-
                        night food and flirting. If you go there count on being one of only
                        a handful of westerners; this is a VERY locals-only place and as a
                        westerner you will stand out, again a good thing. expect to get
                        stared at and hit on frequently; if you like feeling like a rock
                        star you will like it here. downside; none.

5] Huoy Kwang. This is a section of Bangkok growing in
                        popularity now, known for it's gay population and trendy shops and
                        eateries, which stay open literally all night. very strange to see
                        stores selling clothes and shoes lit up and operating at 3AM and
                        later, but it's true and you will bump into many ladyboys in this
                        area shopping with their friends or grabbing a snack from one of the
                        many open-air restaurants here. I have seen many ladyboys I know in
                        this area after 3AM and they act like it's just another night
                        shopping; remember, many ladyboys are vampires and sleep all day and
                        then work and hang out all night, so shopping and eating at 4 in the
                        morning means nothing to them. Any taxi driver will know this
                        place, get dropped there and walk around and have a snack somewhere;
                        you are guaranteed to see some talent. downside; same as with
                        Sukhimvit or Bali, the girls may be tired and could have been with 2
                        or 3 guys before you see them; performance in bed could reflect
                        that. If you are tired also and prefer sex to sleep, grab some
                        numbers in these awesome places and see the girl another time.

Comment

Working...
                        X