Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Obelixir @ Oct. 04 2006,08:47) Went in June this year.

Marc is very professional, courteous and controls his workers well.  For someone a little timid about the p4p scene, this place is recommended.  Saying that, it is imperative that you be clear to either M. Marc or the girls what you are interested in, otherwise you might be disappointed.  

This is a convenient place to go to if you are feeling randy just after lunch.
    Yeah I think they open like around 1 PM so it's great for that afternoon romp.

And yes Marc is one cool guy... tell him what you want... don't be shy... trust me he's heard it all.. you can get it in this place!

I remember reading on the now gone Eden forum... and laughing out loud at some of the guys request €¦ One I remember well was more because of Marc€™s cool comments afterwards€¦.

Request;
    "I would like to rape two school girls and fuck them both in the ass... then piss in their faces; I would like to do this all while holding a gun to their heads"

As shocking as that sounds... it was the guy€™s fantasy. Marc's only comment was ...

"Sure we can accommodate that... No problem€¦see you soon"

Eden's does have girls on staff that do enjoy being dominated if that€™s your thing... even pissing in their face. As for the gun knowing Marc I'm sure they have this in the toy box along with the school girl outfits.

Comment

great place, no models but who needs models at a stoop fest

Comment

It's a must in BKK! Even I go there having my kinda annual gg flashback!

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Oct. 06 2006,17:44) annual gg flashback!    

MK
          annual anal gg flashback

Comment

Sis is what I always say: "She musta be tight like a man's anus!"  
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
            X