Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great. Lets all plan to meet. How about Monday. I don't want to waste one day.

Comment

(tidwell @ Sep. 26 2006,13:52) I will be BKK for seven days for work and was wondering what should be the game plan.  It is my first time and have a few free days before I have to put on a suite.  

Any suggestions on how I should lay out my itinerary?  

Anyone what to meet for a drink and show a novice how to work the town?

Thanks.
      I'll be there Oct.7-26&go to Big Dogs at Nana.When are you in BKK?

Comment

Monday, 30 October is good for me!

PhilippeCH

Comment

I have my dates all screwed up. I will be in BKK Oct 2 - 9 (Monday - Monday).

mdavidsf if you want to meet up on the 7th or 8th, I should have the placed nailed down by then.

Comment

I arrived for my first trip last night (just lazy 90 minutes waiting for baggage at new airport) and found my way to Casanovas at midnight. Finished up with Talisha and, wow, was that was an experience.

What time does the parade start past Big Dogs? I am cooling my heels in the hotel at the moment so would like to catch something interesting if possible.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

hey tidwell..ill be in bkk oct 9 to 13..will stay at the majestic grande..also first time in los
              maybe we can hit the action togheter..better 2 than alone with those hungry ladies
              beers on me
              bigG48
              bigG

Comment

Working...
              X