Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time to Bangkok!

Hi,

I will be in Bangkok at the end of October and I am very happy to have found this forum.

There is so much information that I am lost!!!

I will be staying at the Pathumwan Princess Hotel and I would like to know if there are beautiful LB to meet around there. Any recommendations? tips? Ladies?

Are hotel have no problems with LB coming to the room?

All the best!

Philippe

The Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok Thailand has easy access to the famous MBK centre. It is also in close proximity are Siam Square, Siam Center, Siam Paragon and Central World Plaza. All these places have multitudes of ladyboys working there and with a bit of patience you'll spot dozens and dozens either working or browsing for a new mobile phone! I assume you are talking about regular girls and not hookers, right?

For hookers you'll need to get on the BTS Sky Train and get off at Nana. It's not far... just a few stops.

I'm just guessing but I doubt very much that this hotel is 'ladyboy friendly' and you may well have to pay a 'guest fee' for anyone who looks like a prostitute, especially if you have booked a room just for yourself. Like I say - this is just an educated guess having been to this hotel on business many times... I may well be wrong.

Comment

Hello mate, i should be around when you land get in touch and we can get you sorted. If you decide to change youre hotel let me know and we can get you into somewhere more sutable

Comment

(PhilippeCH @ Sep. 06 2006,12:29) Hi,

I will be in Bangkok at the end of October and I am very happy to have found this forum.  

There is so much information that I am lost!!!

I will be staying at the Pathumwan Princess Hotel and I would like to know if there are beautiful LB to meet around there.  Any recommendations? tips? Ladies?  

Are hotel have no problems with LB coming to the room?

All the best!

Philippe
        The closest ladyboy to Pathumwan princess is probably Kings Castle III in patpong. I stayed there once nice hotel but 900 THB joiner fee and not extremely guest friendly!

Comment

Thanks for your reply. It s my clients that reserved me a room at that hotel so it is a bit difficult to change it.

If I can meet LB that are not prostitute it will be great. Let me know how to approche them the ones who hang out at the MKB or Siam Square, etc... Do they speak English, they won't get insulted?

All the best,

PhilippeCH

Comment

Hello PhillipeCH,

Like Stogie says the ladyboys that work in MBK and the other shopping centres around there are 'normal' girls.
            Just like any other girls they will be flattered by the attention. Most who work in the big stores will speak some English - but it will be very limited!

Many will happily go out with you for one or two nights and as long as you pay for their night out, you have a good chance of spending the night with them. Most would appreciate a small present the next morning.

Alternatively you can go to Nana Plaza and find a young lady who will go with you for a fee.

Your problem will be the hotel security.  You could try bribing them.  
            Sometimes a little careful work will get around them.  In most hotels the toilets are close to the lifts. If she goes into the toilet and then  comes straight out into the lift while you distract security. You can then follow her up to your floor after.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

I am also heading to BKK in a couple of weeks and will be at the Sofitel Central Plaza Bangkok . Any advice on the area?

Comment

(Road Runner @ Sep. 07 2006,04:40) Like Stogie says the ladyboys that work in MBK and the other shopping centres around there are 'normal' girls.
                Just like any other girls they will be flattered by the attention. Most who work in the big stores will speak some English - but it will be very limited!

Many will happily go out with you for one or two nights and as long as you pay for their night out, you have a good chance of spending the night with them. Most would appreciate a small present the next morning.  
                A caveat here - this isn't to say that all girls are interested in casual sex with strangers. I'm sure some are, but then again, some aren't. Too many times I've observed the clueless tourist trying to pick up girls who are obviously not interested. If it were America - some of these guys would probably be going to jail for harassment! First and foremost treat anyone you talk to with respect and dignity and let it go from there. If you're a young, handsome, buck then I don't think you'll have any trouble lining them up and knockin' them down.

That said, you'll find many LBs in MBK, Siam Paragon, and apparently Emporium. On my last visit I didn't see that many walking around or working - but I've got a terrible eye for spotting them. Also if you're into dancing, try the discos on Ratchada, RCA, and Khao San, you'll find gaggles on Khao San hanging around after closing time.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

if you prefer the incall thing, many ladyboys stay in the pratunam area ..

Comment

Hey Phileppe,,I think your best bet would be to go trough the photo galleries on site,,choose what ever takes your fancy,,im sure you can get details and contact info if you go to the contact section on site and mail asiants..Most ladies will be happy to go to your room,,By the way your choice of hotel is not so guest freindly and as far as i remember the joiner fee is 1000b unless the room has been booked for 2,,and even so they will probably look for the joiner fee. Or go to any of the ladyboy bars in nana plaza and use thgeir short time rooms,,they are cheap and will save you the hassle of hotel security.. Have fun

Comment

Go to Siam Paragon and walk around the Cosmetic Department, there are at least four working there at different counters. Don't expect them to fall all over themselves for the opportunity to play mattress mambo with you. Take your time, chat them up and about all don't mention that you love the LB bars in Nana. There are real diamonds to be mined if you are willing to play the game. Otherwise, screw that advice ahd just hit the Big Four in Nana and have at the LB's working there.

Comment

I have found that if you tell the clerk at check in that you will be having "your friend" (yet to be found, of course, but they don't know that....) joining you, it may ease the way in....not guaranteed, but you may find out if its a wee problem or not then....

Comment

Hi!

If anyone has nothing on their agenda on Sunday, 29 October, please let me know since I do not wish to go meet girls alone. It will be my first time in Bangkok and I would like to have someone to show me different places.

Let me know.

All the best,

PhilippeCH

Comment

Working...
                          X