X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip to Bangkok

Hi everyone. Im new in the forum, and im planning a trip to bangkok, so i want to know if someone can help'me answring to some questions:

1 - Is secure go alone to the bars?
    2 - Is best stay all the days (6) in a hotel ladyboy friendly or is better stay in diferentes hotels.
    3 - How much cost a ladyboy for one night or one day (usd)?
    4 - The best time to start the night
    5 - When we go to one bar, is usually to spend a few dollars in the bar before leave with a girl? How much?
    6 - Where can i find the most beautiful ladyboys (i prefer post op and passive ladyboys). Bars? Disco?

Sorry for my english an thanks for the help

Surf

1. very secure to go to the bars. 2. No reason to move unless you want to escape the attention of someone or want variety. 3. The cost is variable and depends if you can bargain although 1000 to 1500 baht to the ladyboy is usually enough, not including bar fines etc. 4. bars open around 7:30 and stay open until 1am. some like to get there early others don't. Most customers come after 9.
    5. It doesn't matter if you spend in the bar or not, if you intend to bar fine. If you want to look for a while you have to buy a drink. Ladyboys will press you for a drink in the bar but I only buy a drink for a ladyboy if I want to spend time with her. Post ops are more at Patpong bars like Kings Corner or KC3. Most of the Nana ladyboys are pre-op.

Comment

The post-op I can understand but what is passive? Do you mean you want them to lie on the bed and you do whatever comes to mind with them? Good luck with that.

Comment

(jlf1966 @ Sep. 06 2006,06:38) 1 - Is secure go alone to the bars?
        2 - Is best stay all the days (6) in a hotel ladyboy friendly or is better stay in diferentes hotels.
        3 - How much cost a ladyboy for one night or one day (usd)?
        4 - The best time to start the night
        5 - When we go to one bar, is usually to spend a few dollars in the bar before leave with a girl? How much?
        6 - Where can i find the most beautiful ladyboys (i prefer post op and passive ladyboys). Bars? Disco?
        1 - Yes... IF you keep your wits about you.

But if you leave something behind when you leave you'll never see it again! Keep your money, camera and phone in the hotel and just carry what you think you'll need. NEVER get drunk in these bars or you'll be stripped clean like an Arizona desert carcass!

2 - Stay in the same hotel.

3 - Most ladyboys will NOT stay with you for a night. But if they like you and it's late in the evening you may get lucky. A night can range from $50:00US to $100:00US for a girl working in any of the Nana bars. Freelancers outside will be cheaper, but probably more of a risk.

4 - Just after the sun goes down!

5 - Buy yourself a drink, buy the girl you want to talk to a drink, tip the waitress about 30 Baht... You can have a tab of less than 300 Baht ($7:00US) Be firm but polite and say 'NO' to all the leeches that signal to you that they wanty a drink.

6 - You can find what you want at any of the 4 bars in Nana. Take your time and be clear about what you want.

Comment

Working...
        X