Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinocchio’s club Bkk

Is the club still there? in patpong soi 2

I would say it is not there anymore. If I search Google it doesn't show up and if I bring up the map of the area, I don't see it either.
    5 years ago I went to Tavern Two which was a ladyboy bar right near Pinnochios and it was open then.

I took a screenshot on Google and at that time Tavern Two and Pinnochio both showed up on Google, now neither place shows up.
    These bars are in a small alley way between the two streets so Google street view doesn't go down there.

First screenshot is from 2018, second one is from 2023.

tavern2.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-10-09 115544.png

IMG_5997.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
      I would say it is not there anymore. If I search Google it doesn't show up and if I bring up the map of the area, I don't see it either.
      5 years ago I went to Tavern Two which was a ladyboy bar right near Pinnochios and it was open then.

I took a screenshot on Google and at that time Tavern Two and Pinnochio both showed up on Google, now neither place shows up.
      These bars are in a small alley way between the two streets so Google street view doesn't go down there.

First screenshot is from 2018, second one is from 2023.

tavern2.jpg
      Screenshot 2023-10-09 115544.png

IMG_5997.jpg
      That’s some very impressive research!

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

That’s some very impressive research!
        Might just be easier if someone just walked over there and looked.

😂
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Might just be easier if someone just walked over there and looked.

😂
          I live in the neighborhood and walk down that alley frequently in the hopes of seeing it reopened. Sadly I think Covid did it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Squiffy View Post

I live in the neighborhood and walk down that alley frequently in the hopes of seeing it reopened. Sadly I think Covid did it in.
            Thanks for the update. Looks like many places didn't reopen around there.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Pinnochios is still open, at least it was last week. Usually 4 or 5 girls working there: Natty, Nutty, Mickey and another one. BJ bar, nice no pressure vibe for a chill drink.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Looks like many places didn't reopen around there.
                Barbar and The Strip just reopened under new management. XXX and Black Pagoda still closed. All linked to the Phuket bar that got raided earlier in the year. With all those gone Patpong 2 has been mostly gay barswith two ladyboy bj bars. Pinnochios and another one.

Butterflies reopened - cant remember the new name - some of the old XXX crew there.

Patpong 1 is a shadow of its old self.

Comment

Working...
                X