X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hottest I have ever seen

I was in BKK last month and met Sonya from Obesssions, by far the prettiest LB I have ever met. And let me clarrify I have been running in BKK, Phuket, Pattaya, Singapore, etc for years. She can easily pass for a woman. I did not want to post about her until I had a picture. I was back this weekend and here she is. Sorry no nude. She also has a nice cock but like many girls on hormones it does not do much.

And she definetely has the "come fuck me look" working well.
    Attached Files

Hey, MonkeyMan...

Get in there, scrub off all that make up and start shooting!

Comment

Sonya is amazing, but she does not want her photos taken (which is why I have never posted one). But this girl is so passable that she even startled the guard at Bed Night Club, and they see a LOT of Ladyboys there.

( and her cock has always worked FINE with me )

#4 at Obsessions.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Moved by request of the model!

Comment

Pretty cute I must admit. I wonder what she looked like as a boy hehe...
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

She's what makes Ladyboys fun

Comment

not if her dick doesnt work
              Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 14 2006,21:03) Moved by request of the model!
                Ahem, does the model have any other requests? Does she regularly drop in on the forum?
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Aug. 21 2006,23:49)
                  (stogie bear @ Aug. 14 2006,21:03)  Moved by request of the model!
                  Ahem, does the model have any other requests?  Does she regularly drop in on the forum?
                  i doubt it... as usual probably a spy... unless it was a nice guy like us who takes care of Daphne

Comment

Yes - I am her spy. You say anything bad about her and I cut you.

"Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

She asked me to take her pics.

Comment

(Snick @ Aug. 22 2006,03:14) Yes - I am her spy. You say anything bad about her and I cut you.

Would you like to be a post-op?

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Aug. 22 2006,05:00) She asked me to take her pics.
                          Course she did pal? lol

Comment

Working...
                          X