X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lingerie and fetish wear

Could anyone give recommendations of where to buy sexy lingerie like stockings, suspender belts, corsets etc in BKK or Pattaya (not too expensive though, so not places like Paragon!).

Also, fetsish-wear like stripper heels, latex stockings, rubber skirts, thigh-high boots etc

I love my girls to wear these type of things for me, and wanted to know of places to buy for them.

Any info appreciated!

Travel Information Forum?

Comment

where to buy sexy lingerie like stockings, suspender belts, corsets (not too expensive though, so not places like Paragon)
       Good luck then!  

Sorry - but there are no 'outlet malls' or discount warehouses in Thailand for the sexy underwear you are looking for. Import it or pay for it!

Comment

I did see a shop that specialized in costumes for cabaret showgirls that may have some of the things you are looking for. It is located on the 5th floor of the Pratunam Platinum Mall, just a couple of buildings over from Pantip Plaza and the Diamond Condominiums.

There are hundreds of clothing shops in this mall - this shop would be located on the right side of the mall as you come in from the main entrance. I am not sure of the price, as I only noticed it passing by.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

You can find tacky sleazy lingerie all over Pattata....
          It's hard to find any real pretty and classy underwear in
          Thailand...annoying!
          Naang Faa
          x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

In Pratunam market in Bangkok, on the street level by the main road which I forgot the name - the road where the Indra Hotel is anyway - you'll find a shop selling an array of pseudo-kinky SM PVC/PU made clothes. In a shop next to them they also have those high heel shoes with clear plastic heels/sole to go with, and booths also.
            Don't expect quality but if you need them they have it there.
            Also, in the shopping centre diagonnally placed to Pratunam(opposite to Center World) where Carrefour is I've seen a lingerie shop having something.
            Same comments as per Pratunam market.
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

There is a shop in Pattaya. It is located in Buakhaow Rd, near the intersection with Soi Diana Inn. If you are coming up Soi Diana Inn from Second Road, turn left into Buakkhaow and it is on the left hand side.

Comment

I've been to all the above mentioned places and none of them have stockings, suspender belts or corsets which is what they original poster asked about.

I'm waiting to see if Snick or any of the residents can weigh in with some ideas. I too would love to find a cut price emporium for these things...

Comment

I bought stockings from the one mentioned in soi Baukhaow...
                  but they were hold ups, 850 baht..
                  Naang Faa
                  x
                  Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Jay buys most of the outfits in Guess bar from Pratunam at the wholesale mall across from Pantip Plaza. if you buy 10 or more of 1 item, the price per piece tends to halve. Thats invariably where the little stores buy them from - so you may save quite a lot just by going there. Its all made in China though and the quality is hit or miss.

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

PM Mirimark, he'll tell you.

Comment

I doubt it. He hasn't been to Thailand in years.

Comment

Platinum Mall in Pratuman, basement level, on the left against the far wall.
                          Across the street in Pratunam, many places but harder to find/give directions.
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I can get nice fish net stockings.....thigh high... in the US for $5.00...is that a relatively good price? I'll bring over a dozen pairs for the girls if it's better than what you get in BKK
                            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

That sounds like an excellent price...

Comment

Working...
                              X