X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some jobs available in Bangko

I know of some job openings here in Bangkok. Contact me for information.
    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

If it's part time, local in Bangkok and well paid let me know...

Comment

What is well paid in Thailand for a farang?
      Back in LOS in February  

Comment

Hey Socrates, can you give us a little more information about them? Like maybe what industry, PT/FT, stuff like that? You may convince a fellow chap who is getting burned out in the West...
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

are they p/t enough to pick one up when i'm back for two months in the spring -- and then maybe never have to leave? or do you have to actually possess employable skills?

Comment

I've talked to a few of you already, either by PM, in person or by phone.

PM me for details. Obviously, there are some issues of privacy and confidentiality.

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Jan. 27 2008,21:32) I've talked to a few of you already, either by PM, in person or by phone.

PM me for details. Obviously, there are some issues of privacy and confidentiality.
              I PM'ed you mate but got no reply.

Comment

I'm only good for swinging round chrome poles!
                x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

You're hired !

How does 10,000 baht a day sound & your hole bored, oops, I meant your whole board.        

So sorry, not very good with English . . . .    
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I can spend that much on a bra!
                    x

Comment

(ozzie @ Jan. 27 2008,20:16)
                      (Socrates999 @ Jan. 27 2008,21:32) I've talked to a few of you already, either by PM, in person or by phone.

I PM'ed you mate but got no reply.

Just got back today from PTY- didn't have time to use the computer.!

Wow guys. I must have 20 PMs. Give me a day to get back to all of you.

Comment

wow.....sounds like more than a few are interested in living in LOS and actually working and making a few baht......or is that bath...hmmm.....anyway. I'll "botton-hole" one of you guys and get the "low-down" when I'm there next month. Are those only American terms????
                        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Sorry for my late response but I haven't been on this forum (living & working) for quite a while. I would be very interested. I am currently living in South Korea teaching. But, before coming here I did computer network administration for 10 years. I have a degree in Economics & Business Managemnet

So, if there is still any possibility of one of these jobs. Please PM me the details.

OH! And I love your 'shoebox'!

Miker

Comment

So, if there is still any possibility of one of these jobs. Please PM me the details.

OH! And I love your 'shoebox'!
                            Crawly crawly bum lick!

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jan. 27 2008,21:15) I can spend that much on a bra!
                              I know what you mean... I can spend that much on a pair of extra large pants!

Comment

Working...
                              X