X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to my old routine.

It really does not amaze too much but it has been a little over a week since my return to my home in Surin and I have settled back into my everyday routine. Up at 6:30 a.m. and for the next hour it's water the plants and garden. With no rain and a previous lack of care my outside looked like shit. I solved that problem by buying a new weed whacker that is one of those industrial strength models. After finishing watering I would brew up a pot of Peets Coffee, take my vitamins and juice and hit the shower. If I was hungary I would take a walk to the little outside restaurant about ten minutes away. The lady is married to a Swiss man and if he is there we chat away for an hour or so. I have to wait until 10:00 a.m. before I can get my copys of the Bangkok Post and The Nation at Big C. I spend about an hour working in the garden and take a break for lunch. Another hour in the garden and I am ready for my second shower. In the afternoon its off to the Sol Kola and N and N Bar and Restaurant to meet up with a a small group of fellow ExPats. As I now have my golf clubs with me I will be joinging some of them in the morning for a round of golf. It's nice to sit around with a bunch of Farangs and talk about things Thai, our relationships, any problems we might have with our dealings with Thai people and of course were to and how to get the best deals on things we might need.
    Evenings you might find me in one of the local restaurants but I am back in the house by 8:00 p.m. to read for a few hours and watch some telly. I hit the bedroom by 11:00 P.M. and it's lights out in twenty minutes. Maybe a bit dull to some but it sure feels good to me these days.

Does this include the wife or is she history now?

(Inquiring minds...)

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 04 2008,12:20) Does this include the wife or is she history now?

(Inquiring minds...)  
      No-one can be that stupid....can they?
      Mister Arse

Comment

The wife was not mentioned, so Me thinks pogue's has moved on ! Be lucky,have fun & stay young pogue's !
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Even though the wife is not mentioned I would say they are more than likely back together as I have not seen her in Temptations for about a week and I doubt he would be back at the house so soon if they were still apart.

Comment

I agree with Ozzie (and Stewart) on this one!

He's made up with her and because she can no longer afford to have her dick chopped off she's back to playing the fawning wife.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 04 2008,18:20) I agree with Ozzie (and Stewart) on this one!  

He's made up with her and because she can no longer afford to have her dick chopped off she's back to playing the fawning wife.
              We need some expert advice on this "no-one can be that stupid can they"?

Where is DaveDuke today?
              Mister Arse

Comment

He is tied up in my room
                x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Feb. 04 2008,23:17)
                  He is tied up in my room
                  x
                  It was about time Dave got out and explored the world of bondage

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

He must have escaped coz he just logged on

never mind, i'll get ya next time DaveyBaby
                    x
                    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

There is so much love in this forum.

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Feb. 04 2008,15:58)
                               He must have escaped coz he just logged on  

never mind, i'll get ya next time DaveyBaby  
                                                                                                      x
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                        X