Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Smoking ban

To the residents.

According to the forums etc, the smoking ban has been in operation since Feb 11th.

Do you notice a big differnce?

And is it being enforced in the bars?

and has anyone been fined/caught yet?

Enquiring (smokers) minds would like to know!!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Mardhi was taking it seriously when I was there in mid February.

We talked about it and came to the conclusion it will be enforced the same way that the no litter ban is.

ie. Farangs and the areas they frequent will be an easy target and the Thai only areas will get ignored.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Being completely ignored in Obsessions & Cascades, I'm sad to see

But Guess Bar outside balcony area now VERY popular
      TT

Comment

Last evening noticed it was ignored in KC3 and enforced in King's Corner...go figure...

For certain it is not popular with the Japanese tourists...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

ive seen some bars enforcing it and some not, the feeling is that no one will enforce it, but i expect one or two of the expat bars to be made an example of, easy targets...
          personally i think its a good thing not having the smoking in the bars, thing is i was in a certain bar in cowboy recently and the place stank cos there was no smokie smells to cover it up. They were having to use air freshener to stop people leaving.

Comment

Yes, that's one thing about cigarette smoke - it might not smell good but it blots a lot of other smells out.

My son is in his early 20s and now and again frequents the clubs in London where the kids pop pills and dance like crazy till 6 am. He was telling me that by about 2 am the place smells un believable, like a really skanky gym!

Comment

I´m smoker and of course liberal....where I could buy a good Chang or drink a coffee I like to smoke...I can´t smoke...so you ban me....

Dieter
              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Working...
              X