X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya Condos

Kahuna:  Yep...I'm thinking of renting in Pattaya and just visiting BKK once in a while....

Try this link...A bit pricy for Pattaya maybe but looks nice...

http://www.stevethaicondo.com/
    Figured I'd move the Condo discussion from another thread here.

PowerBob: Try this they seem to have good long-term rental places

BB-Lets

Comment

PigDogg Looks pretty nice. Think Nirun Condo is in that neighborhood too I think.

Nirun Condo

Monthly Pattaya Rentals

From the map it looks like the stated 15 min walk to the beach is somewhat optimistic being between 3rd Road and Sukhumvit.

Looks fairly close to the baht bus on Central Pattaya Road though.

Comment

Kahuna: a few more units available here....

http://www.9karat-condo.thai.li/e-Rooms-rent01.htm

Comment

Socrates: I'm there often enough to warrant a share. Maybe continue this in a separate thread.

BTW- Nirun Condo SUCKS. Full of low-life trash

Comment

Totally agree about Nirun condo - it was the focus of a immigration police raid a few weeks ago looking for low life overstaying farang. It is truly the pits of places to rent.

Cheers
            mardhi

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 01 2007,21:15) Figured I'd move the Condo discussion from another thread here.
              Good idea...thanks PD...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Very interesting thread

I love to follow the links. Makes me dream of a even better life than here in Germany

Comment

Feedback on the Nirun is interesting. Somehow didn't realize that one benefit of paying more rent is better neighbors.

I just figured I'd look at the quality of 10 or 20 places, factor in the location and go for the best deal. But that may be where the lowlifes are.

Why are the lowlifes at the Nirun? Seems in the same price range as other condos.

And exactly what do you mean by lowlife? I'm trying to get clear what these guys are like cause I'm used to dealing with tourists and the ATS guys.

Comment

Just giving this a bump cause will be scouting around,looking at places in Pattaya this week for my move here next year.

A pool is a must.

Hi speed internet capabilty a plus.

Must be within walking distance of a baht bus.

Would prefer to stay under 15K but value more imoportant than price.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 03 2007,10:25) Feedback on the Nirun is interesting.  Somehow didn't realize that one benefit of paying more rent is better neighbors.

I just figured I'd look at the quality of 10 or 20 places, factor in the location and go for the best deal.  But that may be where the lowlifes are.

Why are the lowlifes at the Nirun?  Seems in the same price range as other condos.

And exactly what do you mean by lowlife?  I'm trying to get clear what these guys are like cause I'm used to dealing with tourists and the ATS guys.
                      My mate has lived in Pattaya for 7 years. The way he described it was .....avoid places that are rented out to package tourists. go for somewhere where people actually live.

Tourists = potential for lowlife.....evey week a new lowlife team pissing in your pool at 3am
                      Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Sep. 09 2007,15:41)
                        (PigDogg @ Aug. 03 2007,10:25) Feedback on the Nirun is interesting.  Somehow didn't realize that one benefit of paying more rent is better neighbors.

I just figured I'd look at the quality of 10 or 20 places, factor in the location and go for the best deal.  But that may be where the lowlifes are.

Why are the lowlifes at the Nirun?  Seems in the same price range as other condos.

And exactly what do you mean by lowlife?  I'm trying to get clear what these guys are like cause I'm used to dealing with tourists and the ATS guys.
                        My mate has lived in Pattaya for 7 years. The way he described it was .....avoid places that are rented out to package tourists. go for somewhere where people actually live.

Tourists = potential for lowlife.....evey week a new lowlife team pissing in your pool at 3am
                        So Long as You dont Piss in Your Own Pool
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I visited a few of the places mentioned above.

I didn't like the Nirun Condo at all.  The rooms, the location, the vibe all bad.

Across the soi from the Nirun is the Shagwell Apartments.  Gotta love the name and the rooms are nicer than the Nirun's albeit at a higher price.  But still the same bad location.

9 Karat is in the same general area but they didn't have any rooms availble to show me.

Comment

thanks for keeping this alive and anxious to read more about your experience and places you've checked out
                            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Anyone know a good deal?

Comment

Working...
                              X