X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to the U.S. for four months.

Well I am writing this while getting over jet lag from Bangkok yesterday. I hate to leave my home in Surin but thanks to clowns like Bush and the Oil Robber Barons I am returning to work here in California for four months to subliment the pension and avoid the downward cycle of the dollar. My last report was just prior to heading to Pattaya for my first experience with Songkran in that city. In Surin, being a Farang on Songkran was not a problem. Unless you really wanted to participate you were pretty much left alone. I never had a problem and the few times I got the water treatment it was harmless enough and welcomed due to the extreme heat. Turning to Sin City now, never again, once was enough. The worst part was the idiot factor amongst the Farangs. They were without a doubt the dumbest bunch of people I have ever come across. Clueless dickheads the lot of them, no regards for anybody. If you were in a Taxi bus on Beach Road you were a target from one end to the other. No such thing as common sense or courtesy. I don't mind the water guns but having buckets of water thrown at you is not my idea of having a good time. There were numerous occasions when these buckets of water were directed at Farangs on motorcycles with their Thai ladys on the back and the resulting crashes were numerous. Lots of road rash and quite a few dust ups as a reslut. Like I said, I came to see, I saw and now will stay in Surin and avoid this debacle again.
    I did manage to make it to Sallys Bar in Jomtien as it was only a ten minute walk from my Hotel. I got there just after 6 p.m. the first time and was pleased with the eye candy that was there at the time. Sitting inside the Bar gave me the opportunity to look about to spot an LB. One did come over and start the usual five question query that all P4P ladys/lb's do. I cut her off after, "Where you come from?" because as soon as you tell them you have a home in Surin they get confused and figure you are not a newbie or are married. It seems to throw off their game plan. Anyhow, her name was Soda and she was O.K. looks wise and body wise. The usual B.S. chatter followed with her at times giving me a tongue massage and a hand job. Enough of the play in the bar and off to the short time room. That was all she needed, in the room she was on me like white on rice. One of the best times ever with an LB. Soda was into everything, whatever I wanted she was willing to do, she told me what she liked and I provided the same. I left there completely satisfied. I returned there the next day and Soda was all over me again but I told her I do not do reruns with the same lady. There were no other LB'S in the bar at the time so I had my beer and left.
    I returned to Surin, cutting my holiday short to avoid the last weekend of Songkran in Pattaya. It was so nice to return home to sanity. The last week there was spent making the home look good, taking care of some business, watching Football with friends and going out to dinner a lot. Hotter than Hades and I spent a lot of time in the morning and evening watering the garden and lawn. Luckily for me it looks like the rainy season is starting early this year as the last three days have seen a lot of rain in Surin.
    The friend who was suppose to visit from the States pulled a no-show about a week prior to his visit. He gave some B.S. story and as a result I was stuck with Hotel reservations in Bangkok this past weekend that I had prepaid. No way was I going to eat that money so off I went to Bangkok. I figured, what the hell, might as well spend a few days prior to leaving for my job having a good time. The first night it poured rain and when I hit Guess Bar, it was Friday there were only a few Farangs in the place. This time the music was not loud, the air con was not blasting away and the LB's were quiet friendly. It was around 10 p.m. and I was was looking for Ohm or Nan but no luck as neither was in the bar. I settled in with Nancy whom I had not seen on my last visit in January. I asked if Jay was there as I wanted to say hello since she is from Surin and I wanted to chat a bit and tell her I have my home there as well. She was with her boyfriend and I did not wish to intrude so I passed until the next visit. I told Nancy I would pay her barfine and off we went. We ended up back at the short time rooms at the old location, Soi 1. Nancy is a femboy, no tits and her body is built more like a guy than I would have prefered. Her service was more than adaquate however. She would not be someone I would take again as I prefer the taller and more feminine type.
    Saturday night I went with Nancy from Cascade Bar and the one and only Lisa to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and dancing. That was great time, these two LB'S were dressed to kill and the looks I got were a mixture of amazement, jealousy, confusion and "what the fuck?" Sunday was spent relaxing, buying some gifts for family and friends and going to the movies at Siam Paragon. That is a great place to watch a movie, the best in Thailand in my opinion. People watching is outstanding there on the weekend and I love to wonder about in the cosmetics department and chat up the various LB's working behind the counters. Most of these LB's put the ones in the bars to shame looks wise but they tend to be a bit snobish and if they think you are hitting on them for a quick roll in the hay they will ignore you very quickly. I just pretend to be interested in makeup or perfume and ask them questions. With a little bit of patience comes success.
    To finish up, Eva Air was spot on again. No delays, a free upgrade to Premium Laurel and a bumpy free flight. I start work again on Wednesday morning so today is chill out day, take care of some errands and get over jet lag. I called the home in Surin already this morning to check in and how things were going. Pouring rain, a lot wind but everything is O.K. I miss it already but I have no choice at this time. I am lucky that I can have this flexibilty and not have to worry about money issues in the future. Four months will be the longest I will be away from home and I am curious how that is going to effect me.
    Cheers again to one and all. Unless there is something new on the home front I will probably be just a lookey-lu here in the Forums for now. Should somebody ask a question that I can provide information on I will do so.

Nice one Pouges,glad you had a good trip, think you should still post though mate ,as your input is always good for us newer guys.
    Take care My friend & the best of luck to ya !

Seamus
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Good luck back in The States... Hope you make lots of $$$

Comment

when you said 'bumpy' EVA flight i had to wonder if we took the same bkk-tpe-lax flight on the 28th. the damned plane never stopped shaking.
        but got home on-time, no prob with immigration and now that i've slept off the jet lag i'm ready to turn around and go back!

Comment

Working...
        X