X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Accomodation in Pattaya for a month or more

i prefer to stay in a small some what of the main grid style room were i pay by the month, i know alot of you guys are well to do and that just isnt me and even if it was i would still not stay in a guesthouse or hotel...my question is this, is there anywere in pattaya or just outside of her were u can get something for like 150 us a month or maybe slighty more that has a hot shower, tile floors, nice bed , cable tv...ive done this in phuket on all my trips for this price so i figured patts would be just as easy if not more so, and plus alot of times your neighbors are girls n lbs which is always nice...cheers mates.
    dax spadackel

Hey DAX you are working on quite a low budget here, but I believe this kind of accommodation is available.

Ladyboys and GGs working in Bars pay this kind of money for room rent.

So is you are prepared to come to Pattaya and ask in the bars they should be able to bring you somewhere that would be ok for you.

Happy hunting

Comment

Although 150 USD a month is possible, if you can stretch your budget to 200 USD you will have many more options.

I pay 300 USD a month which includes a pool and free internet (if you bring a laptop) and is even west of 3rd Road so I don't need a motobike.

How often do you plan on going into the main entertainment area of Pattaya? Will you be renting a motobike? Paying 100 USD extra for a prime location can save you 100 USD in transportation expense.

At 200 USD a month you can rent the Up 2 U apartments, same same owner as Pattaya Bay Resort and a 5 minute walk away.

EDIT IN: I also saw one very small place with no windows but otherwise fufilling all your requirements for 5000 baht a month right off Soi VC less than 5 minutes from 2nd Road or about a 7 minute walk to Walking Street.

Comment

I stayed on a newish place on Soi Bukhaew, called Parinyas or something like that. 7500 a month, big clean room, cable TV, hot shower, fridge, balcony, Wifi:, bills are extra of course.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jun. 16 2008,17:10) Although 150 USD a month is possible, if you can stretch your budget to 200 USD you will have many more options.  

I pay 300 USD a month which includes a pool and free internet (if you bring a laptop) and is even west of 3rd Road so I don't need a motobike.

How often do you plan on going into the main entertainment area of Pattaya?  Will you be renting a motobike?  Paying 100 USD extra for a prime location can save you 100 USD in transportation expense.

At 200 USD a month you can rent the Up 2 U apartments, same same owner as Pattaya Bay Resort and a 5 minute walk away.

EDIT IN:  I also saw one very small place with no windows but otherwise fufilling all your requirements for 5000 baht a month right off Soi VC less than 5 minutes from 2nd Road or about a 7 minute walk to Walking Street.
          Hi PigDogg,
          It sounds very good, pls tell me the name of the apartment and the address too. Do you think that any rooms available at the moment?

Thank's in advance!

Comment

Working...
          X