Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing...BKK may be OK for 2-3 days but what the hell you going to do day time.. day in and day out...In Pattaya..You can go to the beach and relax...After all the LB shaging you going to do ,you going need it..
    Plus Pattaya is lot cheaper..for 1LT in BKK will get 3ST in Pattaya..
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Don't commit to anything .
      on arrival stay about three days in BBK , dont push your self to hard looking for the right accommodation .Get something on sukhumvit Rd ,i can recommend the Adelphi suites on soi 8 . Close to nana yet giving you breathiing space .

Do the exact same thing in Pattaya , I stay at the Nivanna Place On Jomtian RD . What i really like about this place is the underground car park with a lift right to you room ( no walking past reception )
      after you have weighed up the pro's and con's of each ,decide on a base .

theres a lot to said for both BBK and Pattaya > As for me I like Bangkok , Pattaya is for weekends !!!!

P.S Dont fool yourself with prices , you get what you pay for . LB'S being the exception (then again ?

Comment

Had a mate stay here

http://www.pattayaparagon.com/rooms.html

Reckons its quite nice...

IMHO, a little bit far from the action given On Road 3 and North Rd area , if you had a motor it could be good!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
        X