X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thai moment

Today was the her Royal Highness, the Queen, birthday and as such is considered by all Thai people to be Mother's Day. Herself was up at the crack of 7a.m. early for her, to prepare for the coming day. Off we went to Krasang to pick up her Mama and Grandmother along with her sisters and brother and head to the Temple for prayer and making merit. Other than a few words of English telling where to go and what to do the converstions were all in Thai and very animated. No problem for me, I was happy to just be there for this special day. On the way back to Mama's home we stopped in Krasang to buy food for the family as her Mama was being taken care that day by all her children. No cleaning, no laundry, no shopping and no cooking. Since her sisters are all much younger their cooking skills are not up to par and herself can only make dishes that would take the rust off of metal it was important to have a lot of food to eat. Later in the afternoon the skys opened up and it poured cats and dogs but no mind, we were inside eating and relaxing. After the food came the moment that inspired me to share this day. Mama and Papa sat on one side of the living area and the children layed on the floor in front of them, prostrated like the do for the King. Each child expressed their love to Mama, prayed that she would be with them for a long time and vowed to take care of her. Let me tell you, the tears were flowing freely after all the children were finished. I am not ashamed to tell you that I cried at this truly special moment in a Thai family. I even got into act with herself translating my words to Mama. I thanked her for all the things she has done for me and my home in Suirn and also for helping Bow and me to get over our problems when they arise.
    Moments like this can only happen when you take the opportunity to commit to a long term relationship despite the problems that come up now and again. I have had many days in Thailand where I look back and thank my lucky stars and this was one of the more specials days.

Welcome to Thailand

x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

well done on such a love piece, and i would like wish you and bow happiness all the times you are together.
      i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
      X