First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Normal Day in Thailand

Just a Normal Day here in Thailand

"Angry taxi drivers block roads to Suvarnabhumi Airport"
     If I understand correctly the taxi drivers are striking and blocking traffic because they are angry at the Police for enforcing the law that they use a meter and not ripoff tourists. For explanation they say the Police are only enforcing the rule because the taxi drivers are not paying them a big enough bribe not to.

"Chuwit hit Channel 3 anchorman"
     Chuwit aka Mr. Masssage who is running for Governor of Bangkok, punched a reporter in an on-air interview. The EC declined to disqualify him from the election. The fine is a whopping 500 Baht.

"Health Minister Chalerm plans to ban sale of alcohol beverage on public holidays. Including New Years Day and Songkron."

"Immigration to issue 'frequent traveller' card"
     If you ban alcohol every other day, whats the point ?

In other news, the government is still locked out of the government buildings, The PM of one week has two criminal cases filed against him, and a decision on disbanding the ruling party is still due in December. Weather is hot, and low season ST rates averaging 1000 still apply

And there is your daily Thailand News Update
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Boring

How about giving us a report on all the colorful (ripley's believe it or not) type events , that a certain Physco She-Devil Spermy Miss America type Ladyboy has been up to today

Comment

I love it here.

Woke up, went to the movies, had a swim, worked out, ate pizza, fucked the crap out of Gif before, during and after all of these events...

Going to bed now... Night all!

Comment

Psycho She-Devil Spermy Miss America and All around Lush "Crazy" was last seen wandering off to some other drinking event - her 3rd or 4th for the evening. No update on tonight's activities.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I had in interesting journey back on the bus tonight.

It started raining heavily and we had not got far when everything ground to a halt.  We were in a four lane road  -  two lanes one way two the other.
          Our side was blocked solid and going nowhere.      

No problem for our driver  -  he merely pulled out onto the other side of the road and started heading straight into the on-coming traffic!      
          It was obviously perfectly safe though as the whole time he was talking to someone on his mobile phone.    

Welcome to Thailand.      

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

God, I miss the place !!
            Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Working...
            X