X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai logic... in pictures!

we all know "Thai-logic"... it always seems to surprice us... but have you any pics of that...then post them here... ill start with this one from Bangla road in Phuket...
    Attached Files
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

They are using them as weights to keep the towels from blowing away
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Well who else would sell it
      Attached Files

Comment

LMAO , nice one batman
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

These examples hardly apply to just Thailand! I think the Yanks invented the FSBO acronym (for sale by owner).
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

there is a reason for the cable mess... it saves a platform-crane!
            Attached Files

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Oct. 12 2008,21:40) These examples hardly apply to just Thailand! I think the Yanks invented the FSBO acronym (for sale by owner).
              Yeah, I see that all over around here in the USA. I often wonder what the opposite sign would be? For Sale by Person who stole it?
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

i saw a sign post in phuket that warned of " drunkard crossing
                in the siam country club they had on the menu "fried chicken with child paste" interesting and im sure yummmy

cheers donnnnnny
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                X