Clear All

• A murdering LB in Pattaya

Well first of all here is the link, its in PDN:
    http://www.pattayadailynews.com/show...EWS=0000007473

LB killed a girl over what?
    Drugs and 1000 THB!!

Surprising, but not in the world of the LOS
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

This LB is not going to have fun in a Thai jail...I don't know what happens to LBs there, but I can't imagine it to be good...
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Did you see how she looks?
      Maybe that was her plan of um for action

Comment

Wait a fucking minute here...look at the pic....if that is the LB in question who is reenacting the crime there is no resemblance to a LB at all!!!! Maybe a guy in drag but not a LB. Anyway I hope he has fun in prison.

Comment

(aperry @ Oct. 13 2008,11:35) who is reenacting the crime there is no resemblance to a LB at all!!!!    Maybe a guy in drag but not a LB.  

Anyway I hope he has fun in prison.
          This can apply on many places. How about them skanks hanging out at the end of Soi Yamoto, oppsite side of La Bamaba. All copyhairs.
          (btw, i think all lb´s are men at birth, just a hunch).

Fun in prison? You bet she will. Sexytime 24/7 , bareback. Guys lining up
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

"but she ran at him and tried to grab the knife. In their struggles, he stabbed her once in the back of her neck and once on her collarbone. She then fell to the floor, writhing in pain, so he decided to use a telephone wire to strangle her."

He shouldv´ve " decided to use a telephone" to call the ambulance!!!!! Duh!
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Why is "he" only being charged with "attempted murder" the "victim is dead so its either manslaughter or murder if proved to be premeditated.

Still as Trink used to say "TIT"...this is Thailand
              Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

'Link only' posts will normally be deleted. This one was only moved as the original poster is a long time regular...
                Attached Files

Comment

Guilty by association by responding to the afore mentioned link only post your honour.

sorry SB couldn't resist it....
                  Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

SB

Comment

Working...
                    X