Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Stogie @ Mar. 09 2009,20:04) Who actually pays for CDs? Download and burn 'em! It's free.
    OK - I'm one of those old-fashioned gits who likes to buy the shiney silver discs and look at the pretty pictures in the booklet.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

i m a movie lover, especially old movies from 80's and 70's....i never find my luck in panthip or mbk....
      Fortune mall on rachadapisek on the 3rd floor has a shop with indie , art and essai movies, rare report, around maybe 300 titles, but the dvd has thai subtitles and each dvd has a small piece of paper resume the movie in thai language! made by thai movie lover..
      i had read in the bangkok post some years ago, there is a thai group of movie lover that buy movies abroad, than make the translation and re-print the dvd.;their customers seemed to be movie fan,students,teachers

you can find also sellers of old movies with thai subtitles on silom road at night, another very good shop is near the old siam market..the shop is lost in an alley throught many other shop..hard to explain the location here, but if you insist
      these movies are special, and without this movie lover impossible to find with thai subtitles...so they are more expansive than the other,expected 130 to 150 baths per disc

Comment

(Stogie @ Mar. 10 2009,02:04) Who actually pays for CDs? Download and burn 'em! It's free.
        stogie everything is not available on internet,especialy old movies , or tv series

Comment

Working...
        X