X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look At The Moon Now If In Thailand

If you're in the LOS, check out the moon right now. The moon and two stars form a smiley face.

I'm 8000 kms away from LOS & we have the same alignment of stars & moon here in Australia.

Walking to my car I was awestruck at the sight. On the car radio the announcer said the station was inundated with phone calls from people ringing to say they had never seen anything like it.

A smiley face in the sky - do you think god is trying to tell us something?          
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

What kind of tree do you have smoked?

Dieter
      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Apparently this happens once every 47years..And the main star you see is Venus...
        How do i know this sh..t...because Turks been making big thing about it..They are saying thets was the inspiration for the Turkish flag...
        Attached Files
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Think it's happening again tonight, at least in the early evening. Check it out.

Comment

Yep... saw it tonight with The Squeeze... very romantic!

Comment

I knew the brighter of the 2 stars had to be Venus but today I learnt the other star is Jupiter.

Film clips have started popping up & by now everyone should be seeing photos of this event, not as rare as I thought, apparently they all align every 5 years.

I felt romantically moved myself, well I would have had I been in LOS & not home alone in Oz...        
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fY-jA_...eature=related

a vid on you tube of this for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Venus and Jupiter are both visible tonight but the alignment is different than yesterday at this time so it no longer appears as a smiley face.

Comment

They showed a photo on the local news here. Yes, Venus and Jupiter.

Comment

Forgot to mention on this side of the world it is a frown.

Comment

Ok, a photo from The Nation: a bit small, but you can see the effect.
                        Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(PigDogg @ Dec. 02 2008,18:10) Venus and Jupiter are both visible tonight
                          I want to see uranus .

Cosmic
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I saw that the other night also, but I was drunk and trying to get on a plane out. I thought I might be mistaken

Comment

Somewhat similar effect in the early evening 11-22-09 in Pattaya but not nearly as dramatic. You see the moon smiling and one star or planet as an eye.

Comment

Working...
                              X