Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(EyeMahk @ Jul. 05 2009,10:07) Any update on bar closings for July 7 and 8 ??  I will be there ...picked a great time to visit, huh?  
    I would think they will all be closed because of the type of holiday and most girls would be gone
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(petesie @ Jan. 01 2009,15:47) I had some bad luck in LoS in 2008 too........stuck there for an extra 11 days due to the airport fiasco.........woohooo
      Yes Petsie I remember that well, it was really hard to take    

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Hello,

I was in Obsessions on Monday evening and spoke to a ladyboy about this and first she was not sure, but then asked the mamasan and then told me, that the bars in Nana would be open on the 7th and 8th.

I am only passing on, what I was told, so in case anybody goes there on the 7th or 8th and they are closed, don't blame me, blame a mamasan in Obs.

Comment

And last night (Monday July 6), I was in Guess Bar and was told by Moo and Gong there that Guess Bar would be closed for 2 days starting today. Today is the 7th, what I saw today so far is - Gullivers on soi 5 did not serve beer, the BeerGarden on Soi 7 appeared to be serving it in coffee cups, no problem getting a drink inside the restaurant at the Westin. Lolita's BJ bar on Soi 8 appeared closed, as did  the Eden Club on Soi 7/1.

I'll update here on NEP and Soi Cowboy if I get a chance, and if anyone is in Pattaya and can provide current info, please do so. If bars in Pattaya are open as usual, I might head down there tomorrow (Weds.)

Comment

Live update. 930pm Tues. Standing outside Nana Plaza. Completely closed. A few FL standing around. The Nana Burger cart is the only thing open. lol

My friend called from Soi Cowboy. Also completely closed.

Comment

I know it's a long way off but, as I'm about to book my trip for Nov/Dec, I was wondering about bar closures in December.

The list includes a "Substitution Day for the Kings Birthday" on December 7th.

Does anyone know if this is an alternative day for bar closures or if bars could be closed on both the King's Birthday on the Saturday and the substitution day on the Monday ?
              jet712

Comment

If I had to make a guess I'd say closed on the 5th, open on the 7th. But thats nothing more than a guess and no one will know until the day in question.
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Can we assume that our favorite ladyboys will make house calls on these holidays when bars are closed?  

Comment

Some bars may be closed on Sunday, Feb 28th for Makha Bucha Day
                    and banks and government offices are probably closed on Monday, March 1st.

Comment

And 28th May is a Buddha day, is that right PD?, my girl says so and is a Holiday na
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Dave, here's the list according to one website. Can't vouch for the accuracy but looks OK.

January - 01 Friday New Year's Day
                        February - 28 Sunday Magha Puja
                        March - 01 Monday Magha Puja - Observed
                        April - 06 Tuesday Chakri Memorial Day
                        April - 13 Tuesday Songkran
                        April - 14 Wednesday Songkran
                        April - 15 Thursday Songkran
                        May - 01 Saturday Labor Day
                        May - 03 Monday Labor Day - Observed
                        May - 05 Wednesday Coronation Day
                        May - 28 Friday Vesak Day
                        July - 26 Monday Asalha Puja