X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I purchase large boxes and high density

I have 15 paintings stuck in Pattaya now because the freight company informed me that my parcels are improperly packed and hence they are unable to accept the shipment.

I need to buy boxes, high density foam and polystyrene fillers.
    The boxes have to be about 1m by 1m by 0.5m.
    Do you boys know where I can get these supplies? In BKK or Patt...

TNT is by far the cheapest freight company I've sourced so far.
    3600baht for 50kg, also depending on the volumetric weight.
    Now a SUPER sister!

I don't know about transport companies in bkk but in Ireland most companies supply there own boxes and bubble wraps for a little extra expence.

Check with TNT and see do they have boxes and bubble wrap and if they say they don't just go on-line and check their website, cause on most they will state that they will help with packaging ang handling.
    i love t-girls

Comment

If I were in the situation, I would go to an art gallery and ask them.  Although in a situation like this, Thais are usually not helpful without "motivation", artists are a different breed.

In Pattaya, there is a very large art studio on the corner of Thappraya Rd at the overpass. I do not know the name but it is about 100 meters west of Residence Garden Hotel.  Take the baht bus to Jomtien and about 50 meters after the overpass begins, get off. That is Thappraya Rd and that is where the art gallery is on the corner, you can't miss it.

Someone told me KC Space Art Gallery is also on Thappraya Rd., but I do not know where.

Comment

Marla, I sent you a pm that may be a possibility - but in case it didn't go through, the Thai post office has packing supplies - styrofoam chips, boxes, bubble wrap, tape, etc. All very inexpensive too! Not sure they have boxes the size you specified, but if they don't then a removals (moving) company should have the boxes.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
        X