X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jomtien Circus

The red and yellow tent adjacent to Pattaya Park is the circus.  It does not have animal acts, only acrobatics, a clown and flight gymnasts.

It is a Russian circus and I understand they will be here for 3 months as a trial for a yearlong run. The show lasts about 2 hours with a 20 minute intermission.

The tent is air conditioned and the seats are comfortable. It's 350 baht for a ticket. The show is at 19:00 everyday. There are posters around town which are not accurate regarding the times.

If you are not already on their marketing team you should be PD

Comment

Who gives a s**t about this circus this is The LB Forums.
      I suffer enough rubbish on the Pattaya TV programmes.
      Chris

Comment

Thanks PD, I am actually glad about this info as I might pop down to Pattaya late April, early May for a week and this might be a nice idea to take a lb-date to.

Yes, this is a lb-forum but I do like the fact that there is other useful info as well from people I know and whose opinion I trust.

Comment

but then I do not suffer through any Pattaya TV programme - actually I wish I could as Chinese TV sucks ;-)

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 08 2009,04:16)  It does not have animal acts, only acrobatics, a clown and flight gymnasts.

I
            Ah shit ! I was hoping someone would torture a bear .

Where can you get a decent circus nowdays
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

This is valuable information for me, PD. It is always good to have some different places to go in Pattaya. Circus should be fun, although they really should have some animal torturing, I totally agree.

Comment

(pattayachris @ Mar. 08 2009,07:25) Who gives a s**t about this circus this is The LB Forums...
                They have a ladyboy act in it. It's actually the most incredible thing I've seen.

Six ladyboys sit still on a bench without a mirror for five minutes. Drives 'em crazy!

It's worth the price of admission...

Comment

(Stogie @ Mar. 08 2009,06:26) Six ladyboys sit still on a bench without a mirror for five minutes. Drives 'em crazy!
                  Jim's bear torturing idea seems less cruel
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

Maybe I could join this circus...I'm pretty good at ladyboy juggling...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I wanna see some High Boss stinkers fired from a cannon into a big soapy bath
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Mar. 08 2009,18:40) I wanna see some High Boss stinkers fired from a cannon into a big soapy bath...
                        It would have to be a bath of acid to make a dent in all that caked on face paint!

Comment

I thought the circus in Jomtien was in soi 5......the immigration office, full of clowns all day every day.
                          Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

Working...
                          X