X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharmacist or Medical Clinic?

Came done with the flu bug during my last trip to LOS, really kicked my ass for a few days.  Went to the local pharmacy, described my symptoms, and was given several pills to take.  Curious how the guys that live there handle it when your sick.  Do you trust the pharmacist to be able to diagnose your problem and give you the correct medication?

Hands up who clicked on this thinking it was SPAM?  

Hospitals and doctors are cheap here so if it's really that bad that's where I go... although pharmacists are generally very good.

Comment

hot and spicey soup cures all
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

I am a western trained pharmacist, and if you are suffering from anything more than minor problems, I recommend you visit a dr.

While pharmacists are well trained about medicines, we are not trained to diagnose medical problems. Drs. have specialized training (which is why they have to study longer), to diagnose problems and treatment.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

To me there's 3 choices:

Pharmacist
          Cheap Doctor (street clinic)
          Expensive Doc (farang style hospital)

Depends on the severity of the problem and how long it lasts.

The cheap doctors are pretty cheap.

The hospital doctors at Pattaya International are also fairly cheap but their pharmacy is not. See if u can get a prescription filled elsewhere.

Comment

I've heard Cambodian witch doctors are good for what ails you
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Nothing beats freshly made creamy chicken soup and a nice lie down.

Comment

After struggling for a few days with flu like symptoms and taking some pharmacy prescribed ibuprofen and amoxycillin I ended up going to a clinic in Soi Buakhow just down from the market and got a shot in the ass and I improved in a matter of hours.

Doctor recommended I continue the course of amoxycillin and take ibuprofen for the body aches and I went back the next day for another shot. Now almost back to normal.

Comment

(Ozzie @ Mar. 09 2009,19:49) I ended up going to a clinic in Soi Buakhow just down from the market and got a shot in the ass and I improved in a matter of hours.
                  He improved so quickly that later that evening he got a second shot in his ass from his special little cute doctor...  
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Ozzie @ Mar. 09 2009,04:49) I ended up going to a clinic in Soi Buakhow
                    Ozzie, Is the clinic Pook Swan House?

Comment

Working...
                    X