X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New (U.K.) Passport forms...

Hi troops, just been to the consulate here and thought this was worth a mention.

I'm after renewing my passport and although you still have to go to Bangers to deposit and collect they do have all the forms and info down here.

Price is 6,820B for a 32 page, 8,250B for a 48 page.

Opening hours: 09:00 - 11:30. (yea) The Thai receptionist is worth a look, stilettoes, black stockings, pencil skirt, big tits, unfortunately she lacked that most vital of organs.

I'm assuming that you are referring to the Thai consulate in Pattaya?

You can also download the forms online from the Thai branch website...

More info HERE!

Comment

(swaraj @ May 29 2009,15:19) unfortunately she lacked that most vital of organs.
      No bum hole? That's a bit of a bummer.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

Sorry folks, yea Soi 5 Chom Tien.

At least Road Runner knows the reason for my Drain Bamage.

Comment

There was nothing wrong with my drain the next day - the bamage was a little wooly though!

Good to meet up with you Swaraj

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

i think ill go to the uk consulate next time just to see the receptionst, shit the way jungleland describes her , is just fucking erotic
            i need a fuk
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

As i said she was just cock away from being a superstar, strap one on it donnnny. And just hold on a few weeks, you'll soon get a fuk, and a fukin cheap one at that.

Road Runner, (Jnr:Walker wasn't it ?) thanks for your company, see you around mate

Comment

Working...
              X