Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Jerome @ Dec. 11 2009,22:31) I love the old pictures of Pattaya. Looks like something out of a James Bond movie.
    :" Tomorrow never dies" Jerome....
    Lost in Space!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Aug. 20 2009,15:48) Baldness is a sign of virility.

I show no signs of male pattern baldness  
      They say grass does not grow on a busy street....

Greta thread MB...more please

Comment

Speaking of bald -seems to run in the family

And who's that Tricky Dicky with my dad?

And will the question if they went out together on Bugis Street remain unanswered?

Did dad have anything to do with Deep Throat?
        Attached Files
        Lost in Space!

Comment

Brilliant history BUT the last person (politician) that I would want to be associated with is

"Shifty tricky dickey" Richard (would I by a 2nd hand car) Dixon

The fake smiling political disaster.....

BUT great pics - I wish that I had some old family memorabilia to post.

Comment

Dick Nixon before he dicks you.

Comment

It's been interesting watching Nixon's career become somewhat sanitized in the past few years. The guy was a crook, yet he also had some interesting achievements (opening the door to China for example) that do a tiny bit to balance the scales. Still think he should have done prison time though.
              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ Dec. 12 2009,03:55) It's been interesting watching Nixon's career become somewhat sanitized in the past few years. The guy was a crook, yet he also had some interesting achievements (opening the door to China for example) that do a tiny bit to balance the scales. Still think he should have done prison time though.
                at time he was not that tricky yet and he was only a VP and he was on a mission to meet with some advisors on how to solve the Malaysia/ Singapore crisis. Well it looks like he did follow the advice given.
                The two countries were seperated and it has been peace and quite ever since.

Did you know that Prime minister Lee Kwan Yew of Singapore was surrounded by Dutch advisors and not British?

Why? Because we did a better and far more humanitarian job than the Brits did in the colonies.
                We mixed with the locals -the Brits did not and remained elitist.

And the French in Indochina? Well the French are the French...
                Lost in Space!

Comment

MB beautiful thread.......... really appreciate you for sharing your personal details and expriences with all of us.........................

Comment

Just found out through Manaraks personality test that I have more in common with Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagon than Tricky Dicky.

Thank God (Bator) for that!

One of my sayings: I don't commit adultery, I just go for a Clinton once in a while. Okay now I also give Clintons but that's another story.
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Dec. 12 2009,13:22) ...

One of my sayings: I don't commit adultery, I just go for a Clinton once in a while. Okay now I also give Clintons but that's another story.
                      A friend of mine, was telling me about his weekend a while back:

".... and then she gave me a blow-job. It's not like we had sex or anything."  
                      "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                      I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

(deepthroat @ Dec. 12 2009,03:55) ... Still think he should have done prison time though.
                        1. "We are all just prisoners,
                        of our own device."

http://www.youtube.com/v/4BaFxwAlWcQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/4BaFxwAlWcQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

2. Has it not been said that:
                        Let he who is without guilt, cast the first stone.

3. I have heard (but not read) that J.F.Kennedy was a crook, for allegedly abusing his powers, by using the IRS to target at least one of his enemies.
                        "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                        I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

Working...
                        X