X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Man arrested following 10 Baht Robbery

In the early hours of Sunday Morning, Police Major Wittaya from Pattaya Police Station was called to a Family Mart Convenience Store following reports of a Russian Tourists who had allegedly stolen two boxes of Instant Noodles worth a total of 10 Baht. The 38 year old man confessed to the theft from the Walking Street store and was handcuffed at the scene after he attempted to escape. He claimed that he had run out of money and had been cheated out of his money by bar girls and simply wanted to eat but had no money to purchase anything so he decided to steal the noodles himself. He was detained pending further enquires.
    Attached Files

Didn't the same article run 2 weeks ago, but it was Englishman instead ?
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

noodles must be nice
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Damn...they've been ripping me off...I pay at least 13 baht for those same noodles...

What flavor are they?
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I bet no one gets arrested for that Dad, you should complain
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Well bar girls ripped him off-no problem then just let him walk away scot free!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
            Be careful out there!

Comment

Wow talk about getting fucked up in Thailand... he should write a book called "Private Dancer"

Comment

Stupid guy. He has what he deserves.
                Why stealing something you have to cook? It is easier to go to a nice restaurant, eat and drink as much as you want/can, and just go away before the bill comes (and you will have anyway the same problems with the local police, but at least it won't be with empty stomach)!  (missing an "evil" icon)
                a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

(jprc2 @ Aug. 06 2009,11:50) go to a nice restaurant, eat and drink as much as you want/can, and just go away before the bill comes .......
                  Is that what you always do?

Comment

why do you think I live 12.000 kms from my home country!
                    a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

whats this world coming to people getting arrested for 20 Bt noodles and blow jobs...
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

im hungry and want a blow job, anyone got change for 100 baht ?

stevie

Comment

i am quite..i like fried rise..
                          I apologize for my English..

Comment

The bitter fruits of the world recession
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                            X