Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Blackberry becoming popular in Thailand?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Blackberry becoming popular in Thailand?

In June it seemed I finally started seeing Blackberry ads whereas in January I didn't even think I saw one single shop selling them. Are people in Thailand starting to use BB?

(Need to know so I can start getting all the LBs in my BBM!)
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Yes it's the latest status symbol. When I was there a few months back they had just been launched and I was at a club with some Thai celebrity actresses and they spent the whole night messaging each other across the table instead of talking. Now they message me at home every night of which 90% makes no sense

Comment

so easy to tx with?not v solid- i remember when i was young i thought star dust was the bees knees, expoded on the tounge you know

Comment

I suspect that BunnyTV has hacked into Tim1212's account.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

ahhh Bunny...          now there's a poster...      
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 23 2009,16:56)   I suspect that BunnyTV has hacked into Tim1212's account.      

RR.
            LOL

Comment

Blackberrys are in season right now I just got some in Tesco , they're lovely with ice cream and a very pleasant way to round off a Sunday afternoon perhaps accompanied by a stiff Pimms  

Not sure how popular they are in Thailand though .
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Aug. 23 2009,00:52) . Are people in Thailand starting to use BB?
                Bought the girl friend one last May ( which earned me points) .....

An all her friends have one too...... (none P4P ).... so I think Yes....

Comment

Non P4P eh? You my friend, need to introduce me...all LBs, hopefully?
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Thinking about getting my gf one too...she's torn between the Curve 8900 or the Storm 9530...

Comment

Get her an I phone, you tight git!
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

They'll all be pestering you for a Sony Anio next..
                        x
                        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Tell her to buy her own damn phone

or, even better, tell her to get you one

No honey, no money!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Aug. 26 2009,09:16)  Non P4P eh? You my friend, need to introduce me...all LBs, hopefully?  
                            u bad man u have GF.... ... yes mainly LB's...... next time Im in town sure....

Comment

It never hurts to have more friends!

BTW, did your gf go with True or AIS? Which one out of the two, if you know, has better service and reliable connections? I've read bad things about both haha.

Anyways, the one reason I'm interested in hooking her up with a BB is that she can use BBM, which is effectively an always-on SMS/MSN thing. Its really nice when we're apart because its essentially "free" to communicate while on the go. I don't know bout you guys, but to send an international SMS and use mobile MSN costs quite a bit so this can actually 'save' me a bit. Probably don't save in the end, but we can communicate a lot more and easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X