X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to meet older ladyboys?

Simple question - if one wanted to meet some older ladyboys, say 30-late 30's, is there a better spot to meet them than others? I think its easy to find really young ones - they tend to congregate in the youth-oriented shopping centers, malls, clubbing districts, etc... but rarely have I seen many older ladyboys. I figure some of you boys in the Big Mango must know. Any tips?
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Singapore and Europe.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

your not wrong !
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

But all the ladyboys in Singapore and Europe say they are in there mid 20's
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

most of them have been 27 for the last ten years.

Comment

How about Linda Bar, Walking Street in Pattaya

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

My first thought as well
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

There are older LBs all over Pattaya...

Met a 36 year old in Sally's Bar last night...

But I don't go looking for them...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

You're awake awfully early Big Kahuna Burger.
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Only because there is no reason to stay in bed by myself...

Comment

You come back solo or did the lovely young lass depart your company already?
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

All alone (Although PigDogg walked with me)...

You take all the good ones...Did you sample Tao last night...

Comment

No, I had been looking to meet up with a certain dark skinned young one who hangs out at Linda Bar most nights, and last night she was there. I was extremely well taken care of and well satisfied. My new #1 favorite as for lbs in this fair city.  

I stopped at La Bamba first because the rain started just as I was about to pass by. There is really not much there that catches my eye these days. Nam is very cute, but she had smoker's breath,  and for me that is a turnoff.  Anyway I wasn't going to settle until I checked to be sure if my primary quest was standing outside Linda Bar.    

It turned out to be a mighty fine night. If she played her cards right, she could be the next Mrs Lefty.    

Nam was awfully cute though. I may go back some day soon, but take some listerine with me to kill that smoker breath.  They just gotta be kissable ya know?  
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

PS: as for me taking all the good ones, I only wish my list of conquests and contacts was half as long as yours.
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 31 2009,11:50) All alone (Although PigDogg walked with me)...

You take all the good ones...Did you sample Tao last night...
                              you were spotted hand in hand at south pattaya tut tut
                              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                              X