X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to find a male bar/brothel!

Gay bar areas like the surawong side of patpong or "boyz town" in Patts are notorious, but are there "male brothels" or "male bars" catering mostly to women?

SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

There was a thread, maybe Burenboy started, about an area where ladybys pay Thai guys to fuck them. Can't find it though.

Comment

(manarak @ Sep. 29 2009,20:14) Gay bar areas like the surawong side of patpong or "boyz town" in Patts are notorious, but are there "male brothels" or "male bars" catering mostly to women?
        Looking to live and work in Thailand?

There was a thread, maybe Burenboy started, about an area where ladybys pay Thai guys to fuck them. Can't find it though
        Yes, have seen it, near Khoason road.
        Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

Were you lost or on a p4p mission there?
          Lost in Space!

Comment

As I understood the question, Manarak is asking for places where farang women can find a P4P men, presumably those would be Thai men. I do not know whether sex tourism in Thailand works both ways, haven't seen too many single women and I also do not know how interested Thai men are in farang women.

If it were Cuba, I'd say the entire island's male population is eager to please foreign women, but then Cuban men have definitely got an overdose when reaching into the libido jar. They are also fun to be with and supposed to be great lovers.

No, I am not interested in Cuban men, just know it after having lived there for a while ...

Whether the places which cater to Thai lbs would also offer the same services for farang women - perhaps this is what PD implied.

In Cuba a white woman would give a Cuban man face, don't know whether this applies to Thailand as well, not necessarily true for China any longer so there might be an Asian-Western conflict there.

Cheers
            CM

Comment

(Chinaman @ Sep. 30 2009,08:55) I do not know whether sex tourism in Thailand works both ways, haven't seen too many single women and I also do not know how interested Thai men are in farang women.
              Thai men are extremely interested in farang women. However not so much the other way round...

What do you think the police does with those Russian street hookers they round up once in a while?

They send the ugly ones home and keep the nice ones to work in the luxury Thai -only brothels...
              Lost in Space!

Comment

There are places and brothels that cater to Thai women who want to secure the services of Thai men/boys for sex.

There is a particularly good one (never used the service mind) located on the 18th floor of a business premises in Asok. I used to go to meetings below it and found out about this way.

They are out there but just a little bit discreet.

Comment

Working...
                X