X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyotees Go-Go Bar owner found dead!

PS Topic header should read Coyotee Go go bar owner found dead.

TJ, an Australian and co-owner of the Coyotee bar was found dead in his room this morning. Apparently suicde (piils).

This news is not yet on any of the main forums but I have it straight from a horses mouth. A friend from Sweden who's girlfriend worked there.
    The story was reconfirmed by Linda  (mammasan)

He had a lot of trouble lately , first with cheating staff and later the place was raided. (folowing a report on that by Thaivisa.com).

TJ was liked by many for his often craxy ideas and behaviour. He was disliked by others for pawning beauties from other bars.

Nevertheless he will be sadly missed by all.

RIP TJ...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum....03.html

Pattaya, August 22 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : In the early hours of Saturday Morning, Immigration Police led by Police Colonel Atisawit, conducted a raid of the Coyotees Go-Go Bar located in the Marine Plaza area behind Walking Street. Officers entered the bar and identified the Australian owner and detained him while a search took place. Two employees under the age of 18 were found and a Cambodian employee who did not possess a Work Permit was also working at the venue and was subsequently arrested. Officers also found rooms located above the Bar which they claimed were being used for customers to engage in sexual acts with employees in exchange for cash. An allegation which was vehemently denied by the Australian owner but confirmed by the Mamasan of the venue, Khun Wacharee aged 44. Pictorial evidence of the rooms and the bar were presented to senior officers at Pattaya Police Station who will take over the case.
    Lost in Space!

I bet that was not quite the result the Imm. Police were looking for on this occasion !!!!!!

Som Nom Na as some would say and I knew TJ from a few years ago and always found him him a good guy. sounds like he had the last laugh this time. Those that know him will understand where I am coming from.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

(Master Bator @ Oct. 01 2009,21:25) Nevertheless he will be sadly missed by all.
      Rubbish.

Comment

(Bicycle Pump! @ Oct. 02 2009,08:14)
        (Master Bator @ Oct. 01 2009,21:25) Nevertheless he will be sadly missed by all.
          Rubbish.  
        Okay then: glady missed by some...
        Lost in Space!

Comment

As I remember there were big problems earlier this year. As I recall his management team was stealing from him, then the bar was shut, and the staff didn't get paid.

RIP TJ.

Comment

Another good reason not to own a bar in Thailand...
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Crikey, that is a shock. I knew TJ quite well and many a time would sit and have a few beers with in Coyotee's while he gave me the SP on various members of staff while they danced. The place being raided recently and his arrest due to some of the workers being under age, surely that has a lot to do with his final decision.

Comment

I never knew TJ. I may have been in his bar maybe once but you have to feel sad to read that his situation became so bad that he felt the only answer was suicide.

This type of tragedy when it affects a falang in LOS concerns us all. Was he in such a predicament that he had no friends to turn to?

I doubt he is the first farang ex-pat in LOS to succumb to the pressure of the global downturn? We can hope he will be the last.

Many Thai businesses are hurting right now & the pressure to pay the bribes on top of slow sales must be making life a living hell for many.

It is shocking to learn these tragic stories after the owner has taken the ultimate step. Buying a drink & paying a bar fine might mean more than we realize.
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pentire @ Oct. 02 2009,15:31) Crikey, that is a shock. I knew TJ quite well and many a time would sit and have a few beers with in Coyotee's while he gave me the SP on various members of staff while they danced. The place being raided recently and his arrest due to some of the workers being under age, surely that has a lot to do with his final decision.
                  He wa broke and his girlfriend had wlaked out on him.
                  Last time I visited - which was inbetween the staff problem and the raid -the place was a dump and TJ was telling me about the plans he had and the new girls he was bringing in...

Didn't realise that so many BM's were regulars at GG places as well.
                  Does anyone of you know the whereabouts of these two?
                  Pat and Pen were Chuck Wow's regulars at Coyotees before that wanking alien MB took over his mind and made him a ladyboylover.

They were last seen in February when I introduced Pat to a friend of mine who was with her for a couple of days.

Pat once mentioned that she had a ladyboy sister....
                  Attached Files
                  Lost in Space!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Oct. 02 2009,13:48) Another good reason not to own a bar in Thailand...
                    Here you go....

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/forumne....4&t=229

Get in on the gogo bizzzz while it's still hot.

Comment

Lots of rumours floating around. Word is an autopsy is being done in Bangkok.

Comment

Working...
                      X