Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell Club raided by Cops

From Pattaya Mail Friday October 2, 2009

Call it the Devil€™s Den or Hell Club, police appear intent on closing down a Soi LK Metro club known for its anything goes adult entertainment no matter what name is on the door.
    For the second time this year, Pattaya Immigration Police Sept. 19 raided the club operating under the name €œDevil€™s Den,€ detaining 21 women and the American owner, Jack Daigle. This time police swooped in based on the club€™s latest ploy to attract customers: by offering bookings and services over the internet. Officers seized a computer, external hard drive, mobile phone, CD-ROMs and brochures, plus condoms and sexual aids.
    All the women were charged with loitering in a house of prostitution while Daigle, 48, was busted for working without a permit and intent to sell prostitution services. The club remained closed last week.
    Daigle denied the charges but, with a number of previous arrests for adult-related activities, police were skeptical.
    Originally opened as a copy of the well-known Bangkok Eden Club, Devil€™s Den has been subjected to several raids in its short history with each closure resulting in the brothel€™s sale to new owners. Earlier this year police pounced on the €œHell Club,€ as it was previously known, racing to its upstairs room to seize a wide variety of adult toys and paraphernalia. This time, it was the club€™s website that did it in.
    Pattaya Immigration Police Superintendent Col. A-non-nut Kamollut said investigators had spent time perusing the Devil€™s Den internet storefront, which provided prices for illegal services, information, photos and the ability to chat with hostesses and make bookings. Police, using a foreign assistant, simply contacted Daigle by telephone an hour before the raid and made an appointment. The foreigner went to the club, paid for services and adjourned to a bedroom. Eight officers then moved in.
    Pattaya authorities also said they planned to arrest the business€™s registered owners, Michele Victor Mentor and Wasana Kotnadee.

Women working at the Devil€™s Den are rounded up for processing at the local police station.
    Attached Files

(Picture above is from the 1st raid...)

I did received an email from Cerberus saying that he would be back before the end of the month (i.e. 31 September).
    He did it!! Ok, 3 days only ...
    I thought it was just a wish...

But now, I am afraid he is in big trouble: accumulating problems with immigration is not very wise.
    Unfortunate that he did want to take a softer approach, by instance by closing down the in-house service for making it a meeting bar/club, and clients pay the classic "barfine" (even if it is 4000 b) and off they go to another place...

Well, this time I am afraid it is the end of it...
    a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

Working...
    X